Fosgate OR Kicker

Mackus

Check dis,

I have a fosgate power BD500 class D amp.

I'm ready to upgrade my speaker to 12 subs.

My Amp will push 675 watts RMS.

I"m going with a seal box, but I don't know what speakers to get.

The Kicker CompVR, Kicker XPL, or Fosgate RFD2212.

What do you think about the Kicker Solo Baric?

I don't think I have enough watts for that.

Any suggestion.

Hit me back.

The Solo-Baric's kick ass, i have 3 10's and they pound the **** out of my car, The Comps are the next best thing, they look and preform very well.

The RF subs also sound great the Punch HX2's will deffinetly make ur chest hurt.

Its mostly opinion when choosing, i Like the Solo-Barics a lot and theres plenty of ppl that will say they like FR better or either and say they like a different sub. the best thing is to listen to the subs u want and go from there.

I love the comp vr's. I have one fifteen in my car in a sealed box and it has pounded the hell out of my car. My Friend has a rf hx2 fifteen and we put it in my car and it wasn't near as loud as my kicker. I think Kicker would be the way to go and the best way to go would probally be the solo baric. You have plenty of power for two 12in. subs and prolly even a third one. If I were you i would go with they solo baric. but before you buy look at the listen to them, look at the specs and then compare to whatever else you are looking at.

not to hurt you ppl's feelings, but as far as high end car audio(which rf and kicker claim to be) rf and kicker ****. Once you try a real sub, like ma audio, audiobah, memphis, you will see what good, loud sound really is

Originally posted by camaudio:not to hurt you ppl's feelings, but as far as high end car audio(which rf and kicker claim to be) rf and kicker ****. Once you try a real sub, like ma audio, audiobah, memphis, you will see what good, loud sound really is
LMFAO
Still laughing
Are you serious ??????

You had a good point camaudio until u mentioned MA Audio.....but yea..Ive dealt with RF and Kciker...if i were u id go to treo memphis massive crossfire or orion...they r what High end car audio is suppose to sound like!!

ramos that **** about ma audio is the first stupid thing ive heard you say on this site. sure memphis is good but audiobahn and ma come on now. if i was goin to go with one of those subs i would go with the rockford

hey! listen up kickers are pretty good. but,rockford fosgates kick some serious ass.....i have three 12" rocford fosgates hx2's but you need the power to push them right.each speaker holds 1000 watts peak power,500 watts rms.you'll need three power 800's one per speaker to hold more than 5oo watts rms. also take a look at the wires from the terminal connections to the cone.the thicker the wire the better it is....trust me. cuz i had kickers before and i blow them like nothing. i just changed my old rockfords that i had for six years.they surely out lasted those piece of shits kickers speakers.i mean don't get me wrong kickers sound ok. but i look at quality i want something that lasts.i don't want to spend one thousand dollars every 3 months.if u know what i mean......

FOSTGATE, all day, kickers dont sound that good,,, but fostgates are verrry high quality speakers,

the kicker comp, solo baric, and the fosgate woofer are three great woofers, in my opinion. i think you'd be happy with any one of the three, i guess whatever your budget allows you to do, then do it.

Originally posted by ramos that **** about ma audio is the first stupid thing ive heard you say on this site. sure memphis is good but audiobahn and ma come on now. if i was goin to go with one of those subs i would go with the rockford
Easy now I was just quoting the other dude that posted that stuff. Notice the laughter below that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I do agree Memphis makes some kick a$$ stuff but to say audiobahn and ma audio AKA mobile authority are better ...come on now.

Well you people can think whatever you want. But what I know, seeing as I have the product, is that my Solobaric L715" pounds the **** out of my car. I have heard all this **** about how great JL audio is and I don't doubt it. Those subs sound pretty nice. But i will put my Solo up against a JL 15" or even a Rockford 15" anyday. I bet you my sub will sound the same but produce a hell of a lot more bass then them. So believe whatever you want. But please dont give me this crap that Kicker and Rockford are not good companies.

Peace out,

jared

alrighjt, ive had 2 kicker solo barics, 2 rockford power hx2's, and 2 memphis subs before. the memphis sounded good in my car, and they hit hard. The rockfords produced an exteremly loud bass, and the kickers werent as loud, but they were more tone. The best bet is to try them all out and hear what u like best, maybe u should go to a car show and check out different brands, because u never know what u might like.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.