Fosgate OR Kicker

Fosgate Power and Punch HX2's are a good sub for the money

THe power HX2's get a little to much rating in my oppion

I like solo Barics, they sound good, not very loud, but clean and deep. Im a JL person myself. I have 2 12 W3's runnin on a 1500

and IT sounds excllent. Busted a side window today...looks like ill have to slowly replace the stock glass, exspecially after i get a few new toys.

IF the fight is between Solo Barics and Fosgate...I'd ahve to say go with the Distortion factory aka Power HX2's they are loud as ****, but compared with a lot of other subs they sound really bad.

And who ever said ill stick my Kicker up agai nst a JL 15 or even a fosgate...

Well JL's makes pro-sumer equipment. The w7;s are pro subs that the bottom line and they will kick your solo barics ass. Against w6's you really dont have a chance depth wise as the w6's bottom out quite low. and against W3's, in my oppinon the best all around sub JL makes, you may go deeper, but in SPL ill blow you through the roof.

You have to remember though, its whats behind the sub the makes the biggest difference. My W3's dont sound good, but i have a 1500 amp which only RMS's at 400 x 2 @ 4ohms and i have a JVC KDSH55, which give out a shitty RCA signa. SO obviously im not up to comp yet, but once i get a line driver, a new amp, and a new car hehe. I'll take you out

Ok lets dance baby,

I have a Rockford Fosgate bd1000watt amp going to my Solo 15" and am planning on getting a second of this exact setup so that i can start competing. Also I have a Suburban so I have moucho air to move. So if you want to bring lets do it. I will put my Kicker up against your w3's any day. i only hope you have some money to buy some new **** when you blow those w3's.

Oh yeah and some money to go get your new hearing aid after you hear my ****! ahahaha You best just step down son.

So talk to me when you get your **** togethor.

Peace,

jared

Originally posted by jaredmonk Ok lets dance baby,

I have a Rockford Fosgate bd1000watt amp going to my Solo 15" and am planning on getting a second of this exact setup so that i can start competing. Also I have a Suburban so I have moucho air to move. So if you want to bring lets do it. I will put my Kicker up against your w3's any day. i only hope you have some money to buy some new **** when you blow those w3's.

Oh yeah and some money to go get your new hearing aid after you hear my ****! ahahaha You best just step down son.

So talk to me when you get your **** togethor.

Peace,

jared
The DD's are in. And all amp wiring is done Bring It //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Wassupp man. just wanna throw in my 2c.

Personally i wouldnt touch either kicker or rockford. but thats what te post is about so im gonna answer accordingly.

Know a dude round town with 6HX2s in a cherokee. hear him from 2pitches away. Loud as hell!!!

But+this is biased....way bak, like 4 yrs, had 4round solos on a ZR1000 (on standard battery+alternator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).all sealed and when bass kikd, my vision blurred, neighbours called cops=loads of hassle but good install, SPL+SQ.

New L5 seem ok. better power handling i think they are. heard in terpro someone's soing 150+ with 2 L7 15!!!!

So there ya go, but remember, its my personal opinion only.Peace out.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif kicker is the way to go i have two 15" solo baric in a 92 corsica and i have to get out of my ride if i wanna bass it off to show off

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I personaly ahve never heard anyoen complaing about w3's blowing out, the handel excelletn power in comparsion to similar built subs.

Better get some money to get yourself a new surrond after you turn it on when its a lil cool out and all 4 corners rip.

I have smoe work to finish (maybe getting a new amp)

and a line amp

when i am done sure ill spl you

I have nothign to loose

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah well its all good, I like my **** and i try not to hate on any other companies. (unlike some people on here) Kicker is what i have and i like them so just dont talk **** about them and its all good. But i luv it when i see other people bumb it just makes me want to bumb louder than them....ahahaha. But i hope you get your **** togethor and bumb hard and loud. Well i will talk to you guys later.

peace

jared,

here comes another 2 centz!

i've had kicker and rf (i think most everybody has)and they both hit if done right!

around here there are really only four really hitting systems. two of them have id subs. one just hit 165(or thereabouts)w/ 15's.

one is treo's w/memphis power. he hasn't competed yet, but the shop estimates he'll get close to 160.

the above guys old system now belongs to my brother-in-law. he has two 12 ground zero subs in a sealed box w/phoneix gold m50 pushing them. those hit 150

so i guess it's still just a matter of taste and install!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i know,i know, that was more like 2 dollars worth!!:p

I have a rf power 1000a2 amp.I think that I have plenty of power to push any number of subs.I am currently playing 2 12 in. Zeus 1250 watt speakers but they don,t sound worth a s**t so I wanted to know what speakers do you suggest that give me pounding bass and loudness.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.