ford ranger

• Thread starter snowjobb
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 869
S

snowjobb

does anyone have rangers with a system? what would be the best for a 95 ranger extended cab i dont plan on using the flip down seats in the back. please help??????????

I have a Regular Cab Ranger and I had a TIME putting my system in there. Just go to your local dealer and let them take measurements of your cab and let it go from there. Some others around here that have rangers are Riven and LoneRanger.

Good Luck

L8ER

RM

hey,

I dont personally have a ranger but my friend has one that he is leasing has didnt think he wanted to put to much work into a system so he got a cutom box for it with the sub and everything already loaded. It sounds really good, i was very surprised. It also looks great and doesnt take up room that is really usable anyways. You said you dont really care but sometimes it is nice to have the space. Mtx, rockford and clarion all make them for that truck that i know of and you can find some really good deals for them on ebay. Just check them out they do work really good or thats at least what i thought. I sure made my mouth drop.

later

My son has a 97 regular cab and we built our own box for two 10-inch subs. Sounded like crap because he picked a cheap-o brand of sub ($20 each). Now we're looking for better speakers and can't find any that'll fit the stupid box (6.5" at the bottom, 3.5" at the top). It seems the really good speakers have big-azz magnets. See my post elsewhere...

drc

i have run the gamut on sub boxes back there. at one time i was running three phoenix gold 10" xmax's back there... so far my favorite has been a nice semi-rectangular box with a pair of JL 10's facing up. hits amazingly hard and super tight.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.