Fixing an Audiobahn Immortal

im not questioning memphis in any area except for his audiobahn knowledge. dont get the idea im being intentionally disrespectful.

A few of you posted your useless input and then jump all over the guy ranting about Audiobahn. Everyone that posted their opinion should be scrutinized. NOTHING BEATS FREE! You can re-cone that sub for about $75 and have a hell of a street-beater.

To the OP if you have a local Hobby Lobby, go there and get the following:

Extreme Power Instant Adhesive ($4.99) SKU: 238410 (CA Glue)

Extreme Power Accelerator ($3.99) SKU: 238766

Use the trick that Yunvme666 mentioned along with the mentioned products, and all should be kosher. Did it to my Concept CSS10, and it is still playing strong.

To Memphis, I have used an older Audiobahn Natural Sound sub AW831 I beleive, and I was very pleased with its output at time. It is now currently being used by my bro-in-law who is also pleased with it.

i appreciate that man
Memphis is a HAIR above where Audiobahn ounce was. End of story, their stupid RA. Horrible Warrenty trade outs, I will Admit our Regional Salesman for memphis (Gary Roach) is a great, smart, value to his company. But memphis in all other factors is beginning to go down the drain. So bag on Audiobling all you want, but lets be honest you don't know what you are talking about. If you did you would realize audiobahn has made its retailers so much money in the past, its not even funny IE Circuit City. Congrats on the shop though, if you do not mind me asking what was your set goal for 07/08 for memphis?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif the old immortals we made at dd's old build house, desjil I believe, and were a copy of either the 9000 series or the 9500, can't really remember

Memphis is a HAIR above where Audiobahn ounce was. End of story, their stupid RA. Horrible Warrenty trade outs, I will Admit our Regional Salesman for memphis (Gary Roach) is a great, smart, value to his company. But memphis in all other factors is beginning to go down the drain. So bag on Audiobling all you want, but lets be honest you don't know what you are talking about. If you did you would realize audiobahn has made its retailers so much money in the past, its not even funny IE Circuit City. Congrats on the shop though, if you do not mind me asking what was your set goal for 07/08 for memphis?

not arguing that audiobahn has great mark-up value, because they do! i used to make a hell of alot of money selling that ****, doesnt mean that i stand behind it though, and no memphis isnt going anywhere, they are a great brand of car stereo, good mark up value, good SQ, very loud, awsome warranty, and great people working for there company, well my goal for memphis last year was 100k, we broke that. not sure for this year jst yet, i did 25k last month alone. so i guess time will just have to tell

No disrespect for you dude and congrats on having a shop and all that but working at a dealer for three years hardly qualifies you as having knowledge of the product at hand. Obviously you dont so please stop acting like you do. Yes Audiobahn is almost all garbage but the immortal was the exception. Thank you.

P.S. Ive worked at a shop that carried both. That alone does not make me an expert on everything either have made.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.