Fixing an Audiobahn Immortal

not arguing that audiobahn has great mark-up value, because they do! i used to make a hell of alot of money selling that ****, doesnt mean that i stand behind it though, and no memphis isnt going anywhere, they are a great brand of car stereo, good mark up value, good SQ, very loud, awsome warranty, and great people working for there company, well my goal for memphis last year was 100k, we broke that. not sure for this year jst yet, i did 25k last month alone. so i guess time will just have to tell
omg. READ this please. http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-They're

then this http://www.wikihow.com/Speak-English

ur a fool.
fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

you got me.

time for a poll.....how many people clicked on that sh!t:laugh:
i clicked it to make sure the link worked.. but i opened it in a diff window that way i could just alt f4 out.... well i just clicked x and held enter for a sec and the window closed....then it opened like 6 in my regular browser so i had to shut it down too hahahaha.

i clicked it to make sure the link worked.. but i opened it in a diff window that way i could just alt f4 out.... well i just clicked x and held enter for a sec and the window closed....then it opened like 6 in my regular browser so i had to shut it down too hahahaha.
nice....i didn't click it because i figured it was some bs:verymad:

nice....i didn't click it because i figured it was some bs:verymad:
lol first 1 is real link. you can mouse over it and see in bottom corner what the link really goes to in firefox. then i was like....ohh what the hell, thats when i added 2nd link lol.

thanks for all the advice guys, Im going to post pictures of it tomorrow after work. It has been somewhat "repaired" before with gorilla glue. But when he tried it out, the voice coil was scratchy. And it has the "flame" basket for the person who asked.

Also, for the guy shi**in on Audiobahn... when I get this fixed im going to come pound in your eardrums with this "shi**ty" sub... I agree that Audiobahn may not be the best quality, But I can't afford DD (and others similar) and neither can YOU!

Thanks again

-Cody

Yeah thats not as good as the older ones but its still a descent sub. Especially since the price was right. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.