Fixing an Audiobahn Immortal

i had one do that, go get thick gel ca glue take a piece of small rope , glue around the seem lay the string , and glue some more..... itll last a while longer........ mine ripped at the spider, and itld have stayed longer if i had used the string .but put up exact if not better numbers when fixed....

Audiobahn Immortals, especially the older ones, are some good woofers. Especially for free.
Yep....

Haha audiobahn *****, hands down, they ****, so does every other brand that comes from that company.....such as Alphasonic hahahaha
Dont make blatant statements about something you dont know about, IIRC the old Immortals were designed by RE or some other large company. They were very nice woofers, and as said especially for free.

OP: You said the cone separated from the spider? Im assuming it separated from the VC, because the spider doesnt directly connect to the cone. See if the VC is cooked, smell it, if its a bitter stinky smell, its blown and you'll have to do a full recone. Also see if there is side vents to look into, the coil should be a shiny copper color.

If the VC is good, see if you can pop the dustcap off the cone and apply a bead of CA/some other glue on the VC on top and from the side as well.

Did the cone tear off, melt, or is it a clean break?

You're an idiot and obviously never used one so please dont comment.
ha ok, i used to work at a shop called Sounds Good Audio for 3 years and we were direct with Audiobahn....so dont tell me that i dont know **** about them, they ****, audiobahn as a whole *****.....the truth hurts. not trying to question your knowledge or experience. They just ****

ha ok, i used to work at a shop called Sounds Good Audio for 3 years and we were direct with Audiobahn....so dont tell me that i dont know **** about them, they ****, audiobahn as a whole *****.....the truth hurts. not trying to question your knowledge or experience. They just ****
The question was how to fix the problem, not your opinion on it. Fixing your opinion on it is easy, leave the thread don't come back.

Be helpful, don't be another useless poster on this site. You used to work at a shop, so why not give helpful information.

nobody gives a **** where u used to work. why dont you work there anymore? fired due to 0 knowledge of the subject at hand? nobody is disputing the fact that audiobahn as a whole is not a good brand. however, the OLD immortal's were NOT designed by audiobahn and are actually good subs. why were you direct with audiobahn? why was your "reputable" shop dealing with obviously inferior products? not doin much to boost your rep...

Haha audiobahn *****, hands down, they ****, so does every other brand that comes from that company.....such as Alphasonic hahahaha
fail.jpg

nobody gives a **** where u used to work. why dont you work there anymore? fired due to 0 knowledge of the subject at hand? nobody is disputing the fact that audiobahn as a whole is not a good brand. however, the OLD immortal's were NOT designed by audiobahn and are actually good subs. why were you direct with audiobahn? why was your "reputable" shop dealing with obviously inferior products? not doin much to boost your rep...

no actually i own a shop now buddy, i wasnt the only person telling him that audiobahn ****** ass so dont go jumping on just me, what that shop did had nothing to do with me, whatever **** brand they wanted to carry was there buisness, so im not really doing anything to my rep.

no actually i own a shop now buddy, i wasnt the only person telling him that audiobahn ****** ass so dont go jumping on just me, what that shop did had nothing to do with me, whatever **** brand they wanted to carry was there buisness, so im not really doing anything to my rep.
This is a good way to get a good rep for your store.

What is the name of it?

Wouldn't it figure, a store that craps on things they don't sell and brags about what they do.

Tell me then, what is good?

actually i believe otherwise. your grouping a whole brand into a category of **** without having any real knowledge of their product history. just dont come on here and bad mouth a brand of which your not entirely sure, ESPECIALLY when the sub in question is older and ur not sure. thats as bad as local shops talking **** about RE and Fi because theyve never heard of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.