First time build log

Participant count
  • Participant list

dailyrider123

Senior VIP Member
OK fellas I'm going to be doing a very slow build log here, so you must bear with me. I decided to start my sat. Morning off with some first time fiberglassing yeppie! Over the last couple weeks I have collected the materials needed for this job. I decided on sunflash resin and I must say its simple and very effective here's a couple pics of what I'm doing. Not much but enjoy more pics to come as I continue. In the pics I have the passenger side kick panel mold popped off and ready for the trim ring mount. Plus I got some trim work to do on it but want to get the driver side molded up before I start detailing them. And they will be in a black leather vinyl wrap also shown in a pic. Lmk what you guys think so far

Just got done with the driver side panel and doing a little trim work. Probably going to finish up next weekend gotta go run some errands right now but let know what you guys think thus far

Got a couple of goodies over a short period of time.

300ft spool of Skyhigh 0fc 12 gauge speaker wire

1 draconia III

1 draconia II

3 sets of ab sq2 tweets

4 stealth series 6.5" ab mids

2 stealth series 8" ab mids

1 PPI 88r DSP

Front stage looking pretty good I think.

If I'm using a DSP to tune my whole system, I know to put my 80prs in standard mode but do I turn all my amps settings down or still adjust them while using the DSP (PPI 88r)?

Well its a slow process but its still a work in progress got my 2/0 welding cable in today! Eb flex it looks pretty good, wish it was a little more flexible but hey its better than the CCA I had. Now I'm waiting for the batts. From juicebox. Also changes my plans up I'm not doing 8s in the kicks I'm going to build my doors up with 1 8", 1 6.5" , and 1 tweet each.

OK due to my busy work schedule I can only do so much at a time, but ran wire all morning, which was a b!tch at first until after that first door was done. Plus I got some goodies in sat. Morning! My batts. Finally arrived!

These are the black cherries and the red apple is still in the box, going to put that one under the hood as my second batt. Oh yea that's the start of my battery/amp rack its still under construction. More pics to come next weekend I guess

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.