First box build log

Omg... this thread
Op... sounds like your almost done now and then this...

ELVwqhV.jpg

Not butt hurt. Just have to start over.

Made a hole that was tuuurible

Maybe you can save that, slap another piece over the entire front then cut out the mounting holes better and the port.
Id at least try.
Or rebuild... Practice makes perfect.

Maybe you can save that, slap another piece over the entire front then cut out the mounting holes better and the port.
Id at least try.
Or rebuild... Practice makes perfect.

You're right that'll work.

Glad I got my feet wet with cheaper mdf board. Almost bought birch but thought better of it

You're right that'll work.

Glad I got my feet wet with cheaper mdf board. Almost bought birch but thought better of it
Just use a scrap piece with 2 screws a radius apart, run one screw in a bit where you marked center and use the other to scribe a circle. Afterwards just darken the scribe mark with a pencil so you can see it easily, drill a hole inside the marked circle big enough for the blade and then cut carefully and slowly.
Ghetto protractor...
TE5GjqM.jpg

Last edited:
Just use a scrap piece with 2 screws a radius apart, run one screw in a bit and use the other to scribe a circle. Afterwards just darken the scribe mark with a pencil so you can see it easily, drill a hole inside the circle near the mark big enough for the blade and then cut carefully and slowly.
Ghetto protractor...
TE5GjqM.jpg

That second hole was done using a version of the ghetto protractor lol

Just went too small

You need to think things through and use your brain. You don't sound retarded, so when you catch yourself doing stupid **** take a step back and think of a better way to do it. Seriously, join a tampa car audio group or something and ask someone to help you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.