finally, system pics!

Yea thats probably what youre smelling. I know right after my box was done I was smelling paint and glue. Then mixed with the smell ofthe voice coil glue burning off

It took almost a month for the glue and paint smell to go away. But that was just from the carpet and whatnot. But the coils stopped smelling after like a month and a half of use. But all my suspension on the subs is broke in fully now.

I really romped on them. I didnt care if something happened to them. I would just go back to Ultimate Audio and get it replaced. LOL. But it is ok to really push them hard during the break in period.

Some people will say it is a myth. But then there are others that will say its not. Its a personal preferance I think. Sometimes I break my subs in easy. Then other times I dont.

I didnt this time because I needed them somewhat broke in for the competition I was going to two weeks after it was all installed.

I really romped on them. I didnt care if something happened to them. I would just go back to Ultimate Audio and get it replaced. LOL. But it is ok to really push them hard during the break in period.
Some people will say it is a myth. But then there are others that will say its not. Its a personal preferance I think. Sometimes I break my subs in easy. Then other times I dont.

I didnt this time because I needed them somewhat broke in for the competition I was going to two weeks after it was all installed.
ohh ult. audio in ocala...i was gonna go there but the shop in winter garden...instead i just went to cruisin concepts in deland.

im trying to figure if its at .5ohm or more...because i dont think its loud enough for 1500watts rms. taking voltage is sufficient

ohh ult. audio in ocala...i was gonna go there but the shop in winter garden...instead i just went to cruisin concepts in deland.
im trying to figure if its at .5ohm or more...because i dont think its loud enough for 1500watts rms. taking voltage is sufficient
Yea. I like Ultimate Audio. They are the only shop here in town that treats me good. Everywhere else I have gone, the people just treated me like crap because I dont run their equipment.

So I stick with UA. They cut me all sorts of deals too

Everywhere else I have gone, the people just treated me like crap because I dont run their equipment.

AMEN.

cruisin concepts treated me good also.

just wanged on the mags a little big...vol. 20 out of 36 (i think) bass on +4 (stock HU)

roof ..easily 1inch flex side panels...popping in and out like crazy. came inside and rattled the back of my house and my neighbors house.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

no smell anymore...guessing it was glue.

AMEN.cruisin concepts treated me good also.

just wanged on the mags a little big...vol. 20 out of 36 (i think) bass on +4 (stock HU)

roof ..easily 1inch flex side panels...popping in and out like crazy. came inside and rattled the back of my house and my neighbors house.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

no smell anymore...guessing it was glue.
yea it was probably glue

Yea. I like Ultimate Audio. They are the only shop here in town that treats me good. Everywhere else I have gone, the people just treated me like crap because I dont run their equipment.
So I stick with UA. They cut me all sorts of deals too
so u didn't buiold that box w/ the 2cvr's? it was done by a shop? i had always thought u had built it

so u didn't buiold that box w/ the 2cvr's? it was done by a shop? i had always thought u had built it
No. I didnt build it. LOL. I needed it done fast so I just let them do it for me. But I have the plans for me new box here on my laptop. Its my high SPL box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.