finally, system pics!

xclusiv, u are aware of the clearwater meet correct? prolly so, but we have so many on the list i cant remember who all is ocming anymore.

setup looks good and like the battery holder as well.

yea they are mags...what do you mean 'foam in'?and yea i need a job for a HU now
"foam in" means the area behind the box (trunk space) is totally sealed off from the area in front of the box (cabin). this is normally done with some kind of expanding foam, which, in your install, would be hidden under the vanity carpeting in your trunk.

if your box isn't sealed off from the trunk it's not really worth it to face the subs forward (in most cars). in my car the subs are significantly louder facing towards the taillights.

i hope that black thing isent beating against the subs while there wanging...
the black thing i think your talking about is just a pic or cord that lets the seats down...like a feather wont do anything it was just in the pic.

"foam in" means the area behind the box (trunk space) is totally sealed off from the area in front of the box (cabin). this is normally done with some kind of expanding foam, which, in your install, would be hidden under the vanity carpeting in your trunk.
if your box isn't sealed off from the trunk it's not really worth it to face the subs forward (in most cars). in my car the subs are significantly louder facing towards the taillights.
i dont think its 'foamed in' i was just thinking about that....how could i do it? can i even do it now?

and do you mean like the panel that says maxima...that sealed off from trunk? or the front part of the box where the subs are?

yea i wanted to do that...it would make it louder wouldnt it?

just got them wired to .5ohm....

wow

loud?

VERY

the shop guy said "i dont think youll like it"

i said why not

he said "its to loud for my taste" as in too loud for the installer

i said nothings too loud...

sounds great...but i need dynamat now...1-2layers should be fine though

still have stoc HU though....so itll get even louder when i change that

volume on 10 is like volume on 20 with it at 2ohms....havent had a chance to really jump on it though because ive been sick but more vids will probably come

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.