finally, system pics!

xclusiv3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

bumps pretty loud, very loud on inside...the skylight rattles and flexes, change wont stop shaking, trunk rattles slightly but not much mostly license plate.

all this on a stock head unit..i have an LOC....hits **** good

ive hit on em kinda hard but not too hard because i was going to break em in first.

its supposed to smell like voice coils in the beginning right...just because they are new.

here ya go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i guess the guy called up nick to get box info

box ended up being 4.2 cubes at 32hz.

not as big as i wanted but its alright...just shows there is more potential.

DSCN0786.jpg

DSCN0785.jpg

DSCN0787.jpg

DSCN0788.jpg

DSCN0789.jpg

DSCN0790.jpg

no i didnt get the bose because i knew id change out the door speakers...which i really need to do because the subs drown it out realll bad.

when you first play em you smell voice coils right? because of newness...just checking.

and yea they are pretty quick.

how can i tell if my amp is wired to .5ohm instead of the 4ohm?

That is excatly how mine will look when it is all done. Is that a true foam in though? Looks good anyway and I take those are the mags correct? I get the fronts of the mags confused with the BM's now. Have fun with it.

Oh yeah, dont know too much about Stereo Integrity, but I imagine that you are smelling the voice coil or it is the box, you know the glue getting hot. Just let them breath a little more to be on the safe side. Then again people with more knowledge should get on and let ya know.

i might have to take it to a shop i dont have a DMM

thanks anyways...vids sometime this week.

and im starting to believe the smell is paint/glue. becuase i sniffed around the port and the smell of paint seems to be it and maybe the glue...

it probably gets stronger because the port faces inside and just shoots the smell....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.