Fiero IB build log

i enjoy speaker on speaker tecnology goin on with the pasanger side mid and mini mid stack off to the side of front sub.

do you find that the hood will close and seal properly with the rubber gasket from factory 0r with the big bass / preasure from your sub ib up front does it flex the hood open at the sides to "leak" air in and out ?

i enjoy speaker on speaker tecnology goin on with the pasanger side mid and mini mid stack off to the side of front sub.
do you find that the hood will close and seal properly with the rubber gasket from factory 0r with the big bass / preasure from your sub ib up front does it flex the hood open at the sides to "leak" air in and out ?
Thanks. There is a vent in the bottom of the front trunk, so pressure does not cause it to leak around the edges on top. Sorry, I didn't see your post until I looked back at my log today.

Update: I'm starting my DD/Banda build after I get my new alternator on (hopefully tomorrow)!

I tried the IB thing, but am going back to ported. I just like the sound of a ported box more. IB is somewhat lacking on long notes imo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.