fi sp4 opinions?

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey guys I have a chance to get an sp4 15 for a pretty good deal. 400 bucks with 10 gauge wire for the sub, a run of 0 gauge wire, and two jbl 12's just for free (which I would obviously just sell on craigs) just wanted to know what you guys thought of the sp4? They look pretty well built and have some pretty insane videos on youtube. It would be going in a 99 chevy silverado ext cab and powered by a nendo bc 3500. Any feedback you guys could give me about these would be appreciated thanks!

Justin

your gunna for sure have to upgrade everything; your amps, alt, batteries, and speakers to get even near the full potential of the sub. keep that in mind, it gets stupid expensive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.