Favorite Port Tunning

I would guess that 32-35 is the most popular these days. Buck is right (I can't believe I just typed that) when he says it depends on the music that you listen to. I think sounding good from 25-45 would be a good goal.

The mean of: 25-45 = (35 HZ).

I Have allot of Port length to cut and try out! 10' of 6" PVC.

IM THINKING: 34.8 HZ - 31.5 HZ. (Two Ports).

I'm going interchangeable with ports. Test them out.

Currently I have a 28 HZ Port.

(3) interchangeable ports:

28hz, 31.5HZ, 34.8HZ.

Last edited:
I have a Port length calculator.

So I can tune (port length) (cubic feet) algorithmic calculation = HZ of the port Tuning.
How is anyone gonna roll up on anyone on an audio forum? Forums don’t have wheels

It's a figure of speech. Sorry that went over your head kid. I'll keep it simple for you from now on. I have posted my address so somebody could in fact roll up on me if you want to be technical. Nice try Bucko. Put another quarter in that machine and try again. Oops!

Well said.

Bobbyshitpost is single handedly ruining this forum with his constant grabs for attention and confrontation combined with a sheer lack of knowledge and experience.

Another guy who hasn't posted one build or even pics of other people's builds. Shitt, he hasn't even posted pictures of him at a competition. He's just here trolling a car audio forum.

33hz now and it sounds powerful!

It was: 33hz 4" port before.
Now: 33hz 6" port.

I love how powerful 33 Hz sounds.
SPL + Quality. It hits the lows SPL style.

28hz felt more like a continuous shake and the highs were cutout.

33hz does it both lows and highs.

I just replaced my alternator. Only costs $110, 130Amp. In (Hawaii) that's $220 cheaper off Amazon. Than auto parts store. + $20 4-year Warranty.

Attachments

• IMG_20221223_141405924.jpg
    IMG_20221223_141405924.jpg
    723.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20221223_141847714.jpg
    IMG_20221223_141847714.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 16
Still gotta block sand the end of the port. Still sounds immaculate.

Think I'd rather have: (2) 4" Ports 33hz.
Than a: Single 6" port 33hz.

But 6" sounds immaculate compared to a single 4" port.

Thanks for the tip!

Easy kid. R E L A X. You mad kid? You triggered? It's not dying because of me. I've posted three complete builds in the last three years (with videos and meters). How many have you posted? You can take that shitt elsewhere. You probably want more base (bass) in your ride. It's aren't not arent genius. Go back to school. This can last as long as you want kid. Be careful who you roll up on.
I counted 3 grammar errors on this dreadful attempt to ethug. Do you need me to point them out, or you think you can figure them out? Also, ive.seen your builds. They ****. Mine are posted elsewhere... places that arent dying. Ive posted builds here under old user names, no interest in keeping up with a new one here. You can believe it or not, but my components are worth as much as.your entire "build", but im not really worried about more "base" (not even sure where that one came from). Being almost 40 its been a while since i have been called "kid", but it gave me a chuckle, so thanks. Enjoy mediocrity.

I counted 3 grammar errors on this dreadful attempt to ethug. Do you need me to point them out, or you think you can figure them out? Also, ive.seen your builds. They ****. Mine are posted elsewhere... places that arent dying. Ive posted builds here under old user names, no interest in keeping up with a new one here. You can believe it or not, but my components are worth as much as.your entire "build", but im not really worried about more "base" (not even sure where that one came from). Being almost 40 its been a while since i have been called "kid", but it gave me a chuckle, so thanks. Enjoy mediocrity.

Point them out please. I hope there commas that I forgot. I quit using them on here because you youngsters who text all the time get confused whenever you see one. A 40 year old is a kid to me. You can say whatever you want about my builds. They all bang, have good equipment, metered well, good electrical, and won when I competed. And they aren't clapped out rides like everybody else's rides. Hitting 148.9 @ 31 hz. in an uncut standard cab isn't easy. If you call that mediocrity then so be it. Keep trying kid!

Screenshot_20221125-202106_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20221125-202139_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220128-231508_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Jmo but calling possibly OG's... "kid" is going to get pushback. Be a fool and continue... only dumazzes eat your crap up. (you do contribute but constantly get checked... why?) Anyone who's been around CarAudio.com or in the lanes knows you are a distraction. Lurk more and chime in a bit instead of being a post whore...
Be a rock instead of that guy... Jmo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...