Has bostwick died?

They still have a website.
http://www.bostwick.com/

Havent seen their stuff for years though.
you ever run anything bostwick you like? i'm wondering what the old hd's compare to. i've heard 4 12's on a da2000d that were pretty loud. in a shoe box sized sealed. those on the website dont look nearly as sweet as the old ones and 300 watts!!! must be a serious downgrade in stuff

If i'm not mistaken Bostwick is a line that is or was owned by the same company that owned the Custom Sound chain. They have closed all but one of there stores but im pretty sure that they owned the line.

yes ben that owned custom sound is the owner of bostwick. the company has fell on hard times like a lot of other shops. as the economy got worse i think there product suffered.

yes ben that owned custom sound is the owner of bostwick. the company has fell on hard times like a lot of other shops. as the economy got worse i think there product suffered.
was the old stuff any good? anyone out there own a bostwick sub?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...