F150 suggestions

My other idea was the Sundown E8's, putting 4 of them in a sealed box under the back seat, since thats less expensive, and I won't have a ton of money to spend when i do ths, that's the only downside to the JL's is they're expensive. I'm a college kid so yeah, not a lot of money

pretty much same cone area the 12's will get much lower, the 8's will be very punchy and wont have the deeper bass.

I would do the 12's if it was me. I had 3 10's before on 500rms sealed. Went to a single 12 on 500rms the 12 was much louder

hey buddy, surprised I didnt see this earlier.

i have two RE 10's that are in a down firing box in my F150....I'm powering them on the sub ch of my Memphis Belle...They sound pretty nice
psh this guy doesnt know what hes talking about...jj //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

pretty much same cone area the 12's will get much lower, the 8's will be very punchy and wont have the deeper bass.
I would do the 12's if it was me. I had 3 10's before on 500rms sealed. Went to a single 12 on 500rms the 12 was much louder
you sir are however misinformed...I know some 8s that will get lower than some 12s and sound better.

Well, I'll go ahead and start saving up money and wait to see the reviews of the BM's when it comes out and make my decision then.
sounds good. I dont think you will be disappointed in them. Also when the preorder is available they will probably be on sale so you can save money.

you sir are however misinformed...I know some 8s that will get lower than some 12s and sound better.
oh yea deff but most 12's will get lower than 8's if they are both good brands. Now compare a top notch sub to a low qualitly 12 then the 8 would win.

I'm not sure how much I could get for my stuff, all I have is that profile 4x100 amp and the Infinity perfect, which is all dinged up from my roommates putting coins on it while it was going

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.