Participant count
  • Participant list

Ricky Garcia

CarAudio.com Newbie
Going to begin an Extreme NL build. The build will be in a 1985 Plymouth Voyager.

looking for some advice on anything I should know what to do and what not to do.

any questions or advice will be greatly appreciated.

will be probably going with 2 15’s ,not exactly what amp we’re going to use yet,  2 370 amp alternators , not exactly sure how many batteries. 

Db Drag   And the class is Extreme No limit  697F2129-D311-4714-BAE5-007E870625D3.png

Familiarize yourself with the rules of the class first and foremost. 

Buy a SPL meter so you can do testing on your own. It's going to take a lot of testing. 

What is your experience level?

Are you in an area of the country that hosts a lot of shows?

I’m pretty familiar with the rules , I’ve read them a couple of times already , I also have an SPL meter , and I have a lot of experience , I’ve been around competing for a while , first started competing when I was around 7 , I’m 18 now , last big build my father and I did was 4 15’s in s cut through and i know everything that we’re going to have to do to build an extreme vehicle but I’m just looking for more advice  yes I’m from California, and there are lots of shows all around me , 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.