elemental designs

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/swordfight.gif.e3de6069f3ffe402fc3ab4a827365101.gif
en guard...

(cheesy French accent)

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hell, ive never even personally seen an eDuh driver beyond the EU700's ... And I must attend 40 SPL events a season......hmmmmmm, weird eh?
I know, hard to believe there's a world outside of SPL competitions!

ya thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard of
hell, ive never even personally seen an eDuh driver beyond the EU700's ... And I must attend 40 SPL events a season......hmmmmmm, weird eh?

Is it coincidence that "stupidest thing I've ever heard" and "EU700's" are in the same thread?

RETARDED PROTRUDING DVC TERMINALS FTL!1!1!!!

DSC00052.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

From what I have heard, they are more geared towards SQ and not so much SPL....maybe SQL? The new driver may be more geared towards SPL, but I'm thinking its supposed to be in line with a W7.....Now, don't misread that, I'm not saying its a W7, just that is what they were going for...loud and clean.

I'm still really thinking about picking one up, I already have the nine.1. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

there only hated by other fan boys of different brands. now ED is not TCAB, what ED did in the past was the past, now they have great customer service and like diminshedpower said, they will bend over backwards.
now TCAB, he is just bad, past, present and future, i learned my lesson the hard way. so yeah, who wants beer.
Is this a joke? eD has lied and cheated their customers to steal their freakin money and you want to just say 'well that was the past'? You need some perspective.
And their 'past' seems to keep popping up, in their present. The sound deadener mat lies, the Tang Band fiasco, now the W7 frame look-a-like scandal that's currently going on... just because you chose to ignore eD's obviously questionable past, and present, does not mean I will.

Mandos, quit spending paragraphs trying to explain the obvious. eD denotes their subs that way for marketing, pure and simple. Trying to justify the reasoning technically, does not bode well. We all know the simple idea behind saying they have more cone area than a 'traditional' driver, but then we all also already understand all the flaws in that stance as well.

Is this a joke? eD has lied and cheated their customers to steal their freakin money and you want to just say 'well that was the past'? You need some perspective.
And their 'past' seems to keep popping up, in their present. The sound deadener mat lies, the Tang Band fiasco, now the W7 frame look-a-like scandal that's currently going on... just because you chose to ignore eD's obviously questionable past, and present, does not mean I will.

Mandos, quit spending paragraphs trying to explain the obvious. eD denotes their subs that way for marketing, pure and simple. Trying to justify the reasoning technically, does not bode well. We all know the simple idea behind saying they have more cone area than a 'traditional' driver, but then we all also already understand all the flaws in that stance as well.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

even with the JL thing, ED is still releasing the 13AV.2, so i guess ED didnt copy anything, cause if they did then the 13AV.2 will be canceled, or postponed.

but i am not going to get into it with you, we already done this one time, no need to go through it again. we all know how you feel about ED, and i dont care. i am a satisfied ED customer, and will be until proven wrong.

my wife is going to kick your ass for giving me that black eye!!!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

are you sure you got that stuff??? Sure it wasn't........NOTHING!?!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
hahaha.......funny guy! how many time's have you used ed product's? im not being a smart ass either:)

hahaha.......funny guy! how many time's have you used ed product's? im not being a smart ass either:)
Last time I checked, he had 2 EU-700's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.