elemental designs

lmao **** happened in the past, ED is doing great right now. but if thats the way you feel then cool. but you cant beat a year warranty and awesome customer service.

yes audioholic i know :p
Im gonna leave your opinion of eD, and how its doing now, alone... cuz Im such a nice guy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif lol

Cheers.

i had some 11kv.2's and those are some **** nice little subs for the price especially. i have had good dealings with eD since day one when i had problems with a pair of older e10k's. ben dealt with me directly and was very professional. and i did do the preorder on their kv.2 series a cpl years back and got a good price on them and a discount coupon for them taking longer than expected for the next time i bought from them.

i hope they continue to do well

and who cares if the subs look alike? its not the same thing, plenty of companies do the same thing i dont understand why eD should be singled out here.

edit: i meant if they have a similar design

bandwagon haters

Im gonna leave your opinion of eD, and how its doing now, alone... cuz Im such a nice guy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif lol
Cheers.
**** right, you dont want none of this!!!!!!!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i had some 11kv.2's and those are some **** nice little subs for the price especially. i have had good dealings with eD since day one when i had problems with a pair of older e10k's. ben dealt with me directly and was very professional. and i did do the preorder on their kv.2 series a cpl years back and got a good price on them and a discount coupon for them taking longer than expected for the next time i bought from them.
i hope they continue to do well

and who cares if the subs look alike? its not the same thing, plenty of companies do the same thing i dont understand why eD should be singled out here.

edit: i meant if they have a similar design

bandwagon haters
See, its this attitude that annoys me. The "hey Ive never been ripped off by them, sothey are great, and everyone who feels differently is just on the bandwagon". Get a grip dude, Im glad they never ripped you off, by try thinking about someone besides yourself here. Ben HAS screwed people over, and continues to try and do so to this day.

Who cares if their new sub looks strikingly similar to JL's? I care. Im not gonna buy product from a company that doesn't have smart enough people to come up with their own designs (no offense Mandos lol). Ben's walking the fine line between STEALING JL's design, and merely changing just enough to remain legal... and your attitude is well gee alot of companies do this, why single out eD. No other company that Ive seen in the car audio industry has been riddled with the scandals, lies and cheats that Ive seen come from eD, and still remain open for business. And, Ben singled himself out when he decided to run a business with such poor ethics. So please, spare me the 'Ben is the victim here' routine.

ok point out where i said "hey ive never been ripped off by the so they are great"

i said that i dont have a problem with them and i hope they continue to do well. alot of people here dislike eD based on other peoples opinions or stories without knowing first hand, they are the ones im calling bandwagon haters.

if you can show me proof that he has and continues to rip people off then please do so, until then my opinion remains unchanged.

and i dont know the story on the whole "stealing JLs idea" what is it behind that? for the av.2 series motor design or something?

ok point out where i said "hey ive never been ripped off by the so they are great"
i said that i dont have a problem with them and i hope they continue to do well. alot of people here dislike eD based on other peoples opinions or stories without knowing first hand, they are the ones im calling bandwagon haters.

if you can show me proof that he has and continues to rip people off then please do so, until then my opinion remains unchanged.

and i dont know the story on the whole "stealing JLs idea" what is it behind that? for the av.2 series motor design or something?
Megalomaniac just linked to proof they are trying to rip off JL. They DID try to rip off the design, they ARE ripping off the aesthetics. Either way you look at it, its yet another new product from eD that is surrounded in scandal. JL's lawyers did not contact eD for no good reason, and Ben did not change the design (while statinhg oops was meant to be that way all along) for no good reason. If it smells like horse ****...

UPS hates me....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif
really? i've had the best of luck with UPS...as long as I pack my own package.

I noticed when shipping a package that if you ship a small package it gets lost but if you ship a large package it will get damaged WTF?

OK, I wasn't around here when the eD stuff went down. However, I didn't hear any of this stuff until about 9 months after i joined the forum. What exaclty happened? They obviously didn't take people's money without giving the product, because the law would be involved then. Can someone please enlighten me. Audioholic keeps talking about people getting "ripped off" but I'd like to know what actually happened.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.