Electrical issue

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok so sorta having a problem,

2006 Kia Optima, I installed my appradio 3 head unit the other day, on the harness there's a remote wire for the car I was told due to the infinity system amp for the speakers, so I hook up the remote wires for the two and run another one for an amp that I had planned to set up today, so without fully setting up the system my radio worked fine, touchscreen was responsive, now today I hook up the whole system and idk but my radio touchscreen is acting weird, never experienced it in the three cars I had it in with the same set up, I go to switch the song ang it'll hit pause or I got to pause it and it'll hit shuffle or I go to switch the song and it'll hit it multiple times for my one touch, it's all funky, idk if it's the remote wires messing with it or what, it worked fine yesterday but today it's weird, need help

start by cleaning the screen, if you got anything on it it may interfere with control.

you can undo what you did the other day to verify if it was your install.

when putting multiple items on a remote output, you can overload it. a relay can isolate the HU output from the rest of the system.

addremacc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.