Audio Control lc7i install help

Participant count
  • Participant list
If you're adding a sub, run the rear door speakers into the second input. Front woofers into the first. That will give you a full range signal for the lc7 to sum and output.

The audiocontrol also has an "auto sense" meaning it only needs one set of speaker wires run to it from the factory speaker wires (rear set) for all rca outs t give signal. And make sure you have the jumpers inside the unit in the correct positions. I called AudioControl's tech line and they were very helpful and waled me thru troubleshooting. Great folks there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.