Earthquake PHD2 Mono Block

Participant count
  • Participant list
They draw a hefty ammount of current (190+)

The newer ones can play at .5 mono

They put out over 3000w

You can usually pick them up fairly cheap for what they can really do

Any other questions, just ask.

if your talking about the phd2 puting out what it stats i wanna see a sheet showing it put out 2kw of power. i myself haven't seen one put out over 1500watts rms if your talking stock without any mods. anyway i dont like em they have a ton of distortion in my opinion.

adam

the D2 is a very powerful amp, it is more so for SPL competitions, not really the best for daily driving because (as mentioned before) they do draw a ton of current and the THD is high, but the D3 is supposed to be around 3,000 watts and is amlost 2 times the length

Well the reason i was askin was because I just bought two L7's and I was looking for an amp to power them..Im not in spl and dont plan to go into it ...The amp is for daily driving and showiing offf....so if you giv me somesuggestions as to what would be a good amp that isnt a piece of **** for a decent price and can put out a hefty amount of power...it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx for helpin me out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.