Dumb Sub Question?

Meter for meter I will skull drag an AB build using Sundown equipment with that budget….

Let's hear the system. Same vehicle and same electrical. Take off $500 (cheap) for a box build and $1,000 for electrical. So, now we're down to $3,500. Go! Amps/subs/mids/highs/HU. Please include it all.

Basically I was trying to find out what will hit harder, louder and lower than my P3's for the least amount of money that will still work in this enclosure. I don't want to spend $200+ per sub this time. The SD's and AB's kinda slide into the mix with the AB's being much less expensive and they look a lot better. Looks ain't everything though. I haven't even brought up Skar because nobody seems to like someone who works there or something. What's the box requirement for the AB HAWK 10's?

Basically I was trying to find out what will hit harder, louder and lower than my P3's for the least amount of money that will still work in this enclosure. I don't want to spend $200+ per sub this time. The SD's and AB's kinda slide into the mix with the AB's being much less expensive and they look a lot better. Looks ain't everything though. I haven't even brought up Skar because nobody seems to like someone who works there or something. What's the box requirement for the AB HAWK 10's?

You could also look at these three subs. I've heard the VFL 10 and I was pretty impressed. The Deaf Bonce would be my second choice.

Screenshot_20211207-182117_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211207-181748_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211207-182511_Chrome.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...