Dumb Sub Question?

I noticed that…some of the older AB subs were practically just rebadged Soundqubed subs
Both companies have also shifted amps the last 3 to 4 years to gear more towards budget daily setups. The AB VFL series which where solid .5 ohm korean boards are now chinese 1ohm boards with "maxium wattage" ratings instead of RMS ratings. Soundqubeds best selling amps now are the daily chinese S series instead of the classic Korean Q series
Was edited before you replied. Should make more sense

"I wouldn't be shocked if it's been awhile, they shift farther away from competition as the years go on".

Nothing wrong with it, follow the money and appeal to a wider audience

Both companies have also shifted amps the last 3 to 4 years to gear more towards budget daily setups. The AB VFL series which where solid .5 ohm korean boards are now chinese 1ohm boards with "maxium wattage" ratings instead of RMS ratings. Soundqubeds best selling amps now are the daily chinese S series instead of the classic Korean Q series
Was edited before you replied. Should make more sense

"I wouldn't be shocked if it's been awhile, they shift farther away from competition as the years go on".

Nothing wrong with it, follow the money and appeal to a wider audience

So, show me all of the Sundown World records. No worries. You can **** on AB all you want, no problem. Just show me all of the Sundown World Records.

So, show me all of the Sundown World records. No worries. You can **** on AB all you want, no problem. Just show me all of the Sundown World Records.
Can't tell if your trolling or not ? How is me explaining that AB is shifting more towards a broader audience (which is a good thing) somehow perceived as "uhhh your shitting on them".

Don't direct fake narratives or questions to me on things that i'm not even talking about (why would I select a $5k SPL build when I don't even run/like SPL ???)

Can't tell if your trolling or not ? How is me explaining that AB is shifting more towards a broader audience (which is a good thing) somehow perceived as "uhhh your shitting on them".

Don't direct fake narratives or questions to me on things that i'm not even talking about (why would I select a $5k SPL build when I don't even run/like SPL ???)
I was gonna say the same thing….I run AB in my current build and nothing sundown Lol

So, show me all of the Sundown World Records and Championships.
just this year alone sundown took a championship in ever category expect maybe 2/3 and set a record with a 184.5 db….anything else? …..FYI I run AB and crossfire

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...