DSP for sub?

Participant count
  • Participant list
To equalize the sub signal from an RCA input is a DSP the best/only option?

I have a Silverado with the Bose system. The bass was terribly attenuated so I used a PAC AmpPRO AP4-GM61 to get a better signal sent to my Fi Audio 12.

I now get 30 Hz and below but these frequencies are out of balance with the higher bass frequencies. Any recommendations for correction? 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Easy fix, If your DSP has a single mono output, split it with a Y and run both to the sub. In my experience, even though the sub amp has two...
Upgraded speakers in my 2023 EX X-line with the 4 speaker stereo, but it definitely needs an amp. The volume of this system is terribly low. My...
Wow, kinda baffled here. Once you get the tune right. You don’t need to mess with it. However, A bad tune you will. You may have different type...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...

About this thread

tank313

tank313
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jeffdachef