Drove a Tesla Model S PD85 AWD

How much did that cost ya?
600$ in parts.

Pulled the 454 out a old 92 silverado which the motor was still good, the differential did a entire backend swap with another tahoe that had the 3.73 gears.

I just re-greased and swapped bolts for new internally on the gear.

Did the work on my own so free labor.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

600$ in parts.
Pulled the 454 out a old 92 silverado which the motor was still good, the differential did a entire backend swap with another tahoe that had the 3.73 gears.

I just re-greased and swapped bolts for new internally on the gear.

Did the work on my own so free labor.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
That my friend is what true hot rod modifying used to be all about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have a Y as well, so many options you can go with. I'm running 500 watts to a JL 10W6v2 and its more than enough output for me (1.25 @ 32hz)...
I didn’t want to mess with my daughters EV, so I just made a small stand alone with 6x9s. It’s around 75 watts rms and fairly loud actually. Real...
Ive never seen this amplifier before. Can you take a pick of the back? Interesting amplifier.
Hello there people! Ive recently purchased a car and it came with a sony xav ax headset. It could be an ax3000 or ax3200. Im wanting to upgrade...
Quit talking nonsense and acting like you know something... It's ok to be new...ask legit questions and you can get legit help...but right now...

About this thread

Jcsaudio

Senior VIP Member
Jcsaudio
Worcester, MA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from