Drove a Tesla Model S PD85 AWD

i hope you never have to defib anyone. Would **** to watch someone die while your explaining that you have a degree to the medical equipment tech support on the phone cause you cant turn it on.

Gotta love fake news brain washing the people of America. Fake news is even effecting the weather reports in my area, trying to make the most doom and gloom reports in order to get more people to watch. Guy at work was telling me that we were going to get 3” of rain and flooding and my app said rain showers and 1/2” of rain. We ended up getting a mix or rain and sun totaling to maybe 1/4” of rain. They shut down their entire company of 200 employees because of fake news, idiots.
Weather forecasters ON TV have to over-predict the doom and gloom. Otherwise their PAYING CLIENTELE will get all pisssy when they get rained, etc. on! But if thwey are pleasantly surprised, they don't *****!

John Kuthe...

Degree for this, degree for that....you gotta degree for stupidity?

Just because you have past degrees and aren't in that field anymore, doesn't mean you still are in that field.

Speaking of 0-60 times my now deceased 2001 Tundra could do 0-60 mph in 6.8 seconds and run the quarter mile in 15.5 seconds at 88+ mph. All I did was install some headers, a Spintech muffler, and an underdrive pully, and all that dropped over a second off the 0-60 time verified by a G-tech. That is slow by today’s truck standards but good at the time for a nearly stock truck. My CX5 does the job consistently in 7.5 seconds and can get over 32 mpg consistently per tank driving from Worcester to Boston.

Speaking of 0-60 times my now deceased 2001 Tundra could do 0-60 mph in 6.8 seconds and run the quarter mile in 15.5 seconds at 88+ mph. All I did was install some headers, a Spintech muffler, and an underdrive pully, and all that dropped over a second off the 0-60 time verified by a G-tech. That is slow by today’s truck standards but good at the time for a nearly stock truck. My CX5 does the job consistently in 7.5 seconds and can get over 32 mpg consistently per tank driving from Worcester to Boston.
Sounds right, my 97 tahoe does 0-60 in 6.1s with some 454 internals and 3.73 differential.
Once i go turbo or whipple supercharger itll knock it down to 4.5 with some tuning and dropping the body.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sounds right, my 97 tahoe does 0-60 in 6.1s with some 454 internals and 3.73 differential.
Once i go turbo or whipple supercharger itll knock it down to 4.5 with some tuning and dropping the body.

Keep it a sleeper so when you take the lead the defending driver is surprised.

Keep it a sleeper so when you take the lead the defending driver is surprised.
Lol kinda hard when any take off has lil burnouts with the heavy chrome 22's i have on it.
Right now because of the police package it can do 130 which is alil to scary for me when the sway bars seem like there gonna snap [emoji23][emoji23] im sure it can do 145+ but rather not try

i hope you never have to defib anyone. Would **** to watch someone die while your explaining that you have a degree to the medical equipment tech support on the phone cause you cant turn it on.
CPR is easy. A lot of work but easy! AEDs are easy! ACLS isn't as much. Intubation, etc. And I'm certified in both!

John Kuthe...

Bruh he drives a predator van, dont start ?
BS!! I hopefully have enough of that carpet remnant of that think pink "Lipstick" shag carpet I had put in the Hippie Pad on the 3/4in ply I put in the back to make the back sleepable! Make Baby II into a mini Hippie Pad! :)

John Kuthe...

BS!! I hopefully have enough of that carpet remnant of that think pink "Lipstick" shag carpet I had put in the Hippie Pad on the 3/4in ply I put in the back to make the back sleepable! Make Baby II into a mini Hippie Pad! :)
John Kuthe...
use thick padding under the lipstick carpet, it will stop the toddler skeletons from making for uncomfortable rest

How much did that cost ya?

Keep calm...I'm a doctor he says lol. Now where is that on button at?!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.