Window shopping for new car in a few months

brafferty

CarAudio.com Elite
idaho
Alright so on another thread I've made recently I discussed how much car is slowly dying and I'll be shopping for a new one come April . I'm not a car guy here so I'm hoping you guys can help as always . I want a car that's easy to build in yet can handle a lot if I can one day get that far with a build. I'll be using my sundowns and same amp right off the bat. So let's take into account room for 2 12s and would like to one day have a single 18. Something easy to work on is a plus but I truly would love to stick with a subaru and maybe even a wagon still. My 03 wasn't the easiest for building systems , 0 gauge wire doesn't fit in any of the inside trim and in the read I couldn't even get my rcas tucked I had such little space. So maybe something that can do a nice tuck job as well.

TLDR:

Getting new car , want something spacious and can do clean installs. Any personal favorites for me to start looking ?!

It's easy to fab a bracket. Napa has almost any belt you will ever need.Get you 4 more sa 12s and bam low 150s..
Jesus Would be nice ! What other vehicles do you know if that have enough room to do this alt. Deal?

Vw golf sportwagen. 1.8t motor has good power and amazing efficiency. When you fold the back seats down there's about 60-62cf of space (a few cf less than a Ford Escape)

I personally hate suv's and will always take a wagon first. Yea you can't tow or haul as much but it helps step your game up to better looking chicks because there's no room for bangin fatties.

Vw golf sportwagen. 1.8t motor has good power and amazing efficiency. When you fold the back seats down there's about 60-62cf of space (a few cf less than a Ford Escape)
I personally hate suv's and will always take a wagon first. Yea you can't tow or haul as much but it helps step your game up to better looking chicks because there's no room for bangin fatties.
You take that back now!!

I kinda like these ! How much room with the seats up ?

I have never met a single chick that like wagons/hatchbacks ... every chick I know likes their man to have a Truck/full size SUV

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

brafferty

CarAudio.com Elite
brafferty
idaho
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from