driving with wall

knotdrummer88
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Im looking into walking my cherokee in the future, and how do you guys do driving with a wall, when it comes to parking and backing out and changing lanes and stuff like that? and If i get a back up cam that won't be for a little bit, so at the moment that probably won't happen

You can always install a rearview camera...and replace your rearview mirror with something like a 7" flip down screen...if it has dual inputs...like most do ...you could have Camera on one side and DVD from deck on the other....and flip it up when not in use....

i think cars have things on the sides called mirrors. i may be wrong.

but really not hard. backup safe and slow open your door to look use mirrors etc.

well i know they have mirrors, but i was talking about more so in blind spots and directly behind you. thanks for the in put!
do like me. round blind spot mirrors on the inner part of your mirror. those things have saved my life

I back into every spot (if you aren't good at this then i would suggest going a different route or becoming a pro before attempting a wall), double/triple check when switching lanes, and in the rare occurrence I need to back out of a driveway, I make sure to look out of the windows to see no traffic is coming on either side to pull out.

yeah, I already back into all the spots i park in...except for school...******** ticket you if you back in......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

yeah, I already back into all the spots i park in...except for school...******** ticket you if you back in......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
you have got to be kiddin me?

you have got to be kiddin me?
kid you not, I think its cause some people don have front plates...but I do, so i shouldn't get ticketed for it...but ***** to **** i guess( I of course forgot, and backed into a space and got ticketed last week). Its dumb.

do like me. round blind spot mirrors on the inner part of your mirror. those things have saved my life
Yeah those things help...its always makes me feel sorta bad when i dont have them and accidently run someone off the road switching lanes because I didnt see them coming....I guess that teaches them to ride in my blind spot at least //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Yeah those things help...its always makes me feel sorta bad when i dont have them and accidently run someone off the road switching lanes because I didnt see them coming....I guess that teaches them to ride in my blind spot at least //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
lol i ran a bike out of his lane. after another mile or so i stopped at a truckstop and got the blindspot mirrors.

kid you not, I think its cause some people don have front plates...but I do, so i shouldn't get ticketed for it...but ***** to **** i guess( I of course forgot, and backed into a space and got ticketed last week). Its dumb.
I assume you go to UT? It's because Michigan doesn't require you to have a front license plate and their new parking enforcement system scans the license plates as they drive through the parking lot, so if you back in the license plate isn't visible. As far as giving you a ticket even though you have a front plate, well that's just stupid but UT has never been a shining example of intelligence.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.