driving with wall

do like me. round blind spot mirrors on the inner part of your mirror. those things have saved my life
x100 didn't have those on my first walled vehicle, but have them on the current one. WAY better....

You learn to pull into places so you don't have to back out and no fast lane changes

I'd be more scared about the legal issues that could come with a wall that's why I went subs up port back to keep it a lower profile
What legal issues? Its no different than filling the back of a cherokee up full of all of your crap and moving it somewhere. Just with a wall, its permenant. I've been pulled over 2.5 million times and only once did a cop ever say anything about the wall, and that was "why can't I see thru your windows?" Then when he saw the wall he was like..."oh".

And I own a cherokee walled. No problems parking, you just learn to drive slow and cautious which is better for you anyways and keeps you from getting tickets. I will warn you this though, if you make your wall worth a shit to begin with it will get heavy and the springs on a cherokee sucks. I've got air shocks and air bags to manage the weight.

What legal issues? Its no different than filling the back of a cherokee up full of all of your crap and moving it somewhere. Just with a wall, its permenant. I've been pulled over 2.5 million times and only once did a cop ever say anything about the wall, and that was "why can't I see thru your windows?" Then when he saw the wall he was like..."oh".
And I own a cherokee walled. No problems parking, you just learn to drive slow and cautious which is better for you anyways and keeps you from getting tickets. I will warn you this though, if you make your wall worth a shit to begin with it will get heavy and the springs on a cherokee sucks. I've got air shocks and air bags to manage the weight.
Don't forget about braking. There is a massive difference there and I would suggest an upgrade to brakes to help with the weight difference.

Don't forget about braking. There is a massive difference there and I would suggest an upgrade to brakes to help with the weight difference.
I've added 1400 lbs to my Cherokee without doing anything to the brakes at all. You just have to learn to feel the weight of the vehicle. My jeep is on 22's and I never drive it over 65 mph because the center of gravity on it is higher and the weight is disproportionate to its height now.

Its the price you pay for awesomeness.

lol I agree...but I always caution on the side of safety though. I also drive our's in the city so stupid people do make for a required quick stop some times.

whAtever happened to good ol trunk bangin. Its so easy and so inexpensive to get 5k watts out of box now a days I don't see the point for a daily driver.
Because some times we just want more then what you can get from a simple trunk or hatch setup. Mine is a daily(sort of) demo truck for us. So we a hatch/trunk/rear setup would not work out correctly for having the truck opened up and playing music at shows.

Its a clear obstruction of veiw u have just been lucky and the area u live in may help a lot with that come to Michigan and see how long it takes...if a cop wants to b an *** they can even pull u over for that junk clouding your veiw even if you are moving.

Its a clear obstruction of veiw u have just been lucky and the area u live in may help a lot with that come to Michigan and see how long it takes...if a cop wants to b an *** they can even pull u over for that junk clouding your veiw even if you are moving.
Less then likely do to legal limits of the that law. I have spoke with my brother about this at great length. It would need to be clearly written in black/white with in the law for it to stand in court, that is assuming you even got a ticket to begin with.

Less then likely do to legal limits of the that law. I have spoke with my brother about this at great length. It would need to be clearly written in black/white with in the law for it to stand in court, that is assuming you even got a ticket to begin with.
Having spoke to a judge about this your wrong. I've seen people get tickets for a crack in their windshield and they wernt that had seen this several times, seen people get pulled over for no rearveiw mirror for a light insidebof their vehical being "too distracting " I keep black tape over my amps lights...

Sorry your wrong and just have been lucky...move to Michigan where my ex gf got a 250 dollar noise violation at 3 in the afternoon in front of a collage campus and she only had 3 12 inch wallmart duals in a sealed box.

I wont argue just flat out telling you that your wrong take it or leave it doesn't matter to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.