driving with wall

I'm a moron?? Lol idiot u need a special liscends to drive every single vehical u named not only that they have extra and special mirrors to help them navigate...you guys are nieve if you think how you think.
With the exception of delivery vans and parcel trucks, all of those have CDL requirements not for lack of visibility, but for either passenger limits or curb weight.

You can even get pulled over foe having stuff hang from your mirror and get a ticket. Same reason neons are illegal in most states
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Still think it's a horrible idea for a daily-driven vehicle, because you're only able to really get full enjoyment out of it at a competition - and 9 out of 10 people on this forum aren't responsible enough to keep the volume to a level where you're not annoying everyone else around you with it.

Still think it's a horrible idea for a daily-driven vehicle, because you're only able to really get full enjoyment out of it at a competition - and 9 out of 10 people on this forum aren't responsible enough to keep the volume to a level where you're not annoying everyone else around you with it.
Now that I can agree with 100%.

I rarely even turn my stereo up or even on. So I guess i'm the 1 out of 10.

I rarely even turn my stereo up or even on. So I guess i'm the 1 out of 10.
Yeah it's funny, I've got a fairly high power setup yet most of the time I keep the subwoofer level on the HU turned way down...mostly because I listen to a lot of alternative rock and don't just drive around listening to rap and dubstep so there's no reason to have it turned up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.