Does this look like a good prefab for 2 type rs¿

Hmmmm did i mention names?? If you assume its you then maybe you feel what I said to be true. I left names out for a reason the ones I got quotes from know who they are. End it at that.
You do not have to mention names with your list of charter info it only points at me for the most part. I am just fine with our pricing though and see no reason to change it, with the except that we are expanding our enclosure options more to allow for some cheaper options to be had and still offering our everything included options as well.

As I said already, I am glad you found what you needed to. I would encourage anyone to go with who ever they think is the best for the application and with in their budget. If anyone feels that another vendor/person is better for that application then I would suggest to them to go that direction. There is nothing worse then buying something you are not 100% ok with in the first place. That would only make things worse on everyone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.