Dodge Ram Regular cab Box and subs 4x8" ID V3.. and diamond plate! HOUSTON LOCAL

got-one-eight
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

My favorite box ever with subs fits 2004 Regular Cab Dodge Ram and probably other years as well.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This build took a while since I knew I needed a place to put my stuff for work, laptop, gymbag, etc..with the rear tray removed I decided to make a functional box that can take a beating. This is why I used a diamond plate top and gave hte box a 1" lip to keep things in place. This thing sounds great. Put 1000watts to it and you are good to go. I really hate parting with it but I am selling the truck and no longer need it. The subs are perfect. Diamond plate has some scratches but I never cared since I had planned on doing a silver vein powder coat but never got around to it. OH and the seats go ALL the way back and recline ALL the way without touching the box!

Price:

$400 Local pickup only! Houston, TX

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

No shipping.. Local pickup for Houston TX

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

References in signature and heatware under Copyright21.

Ignore my wiring.. I was in the middle of making a lot of changes so my crap was everywhere.

DSCF2138.jpg

DSCF2156.jpg

DSCF2159.jpg

DSCF2161.jpg

DSCF2162.jpg

Diamondplate1.jpg

DSCF2190.jpg

For a short period a friend of mine "Novak" who used to do woodwork in homes was doing custom speaker boxes.. we worked on it together. Box was built to spec for the speakers and 5oz of pollyfill was added per chamber. I did the subs each in their own chamber to add strength to the box. I really like how it turned out. If you are in Houston check out my other listings.. I can give a discount if I don't have to ship.

Gotta be some Houston guys with Dodges interested in this.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.