Do I need anything else?

Participant count
  • Participant list

dillrx7

Right now i have two jbl 6x9 speakers non amped and i have a 10inch pioneer sub, should I look into tweeters/ smaller speakers? There installed in a custom box In a rx7 , have plenty of space atm to add a speaker or two, wondering what I would get out of adding more,

i'd look at getting yourself a pair of splits for the front, this will improve your sound quality and front staging..... then maybe disconnect the rear 6x9's and see how that sounds, whats the 10"sub running from?

i'd look at getting yourself a pair of splits for the front, this will improve your sound quality and front staging..... then maybe disconnect the rear 6x9's and see how that sounds, whats the 10"sub running from?
It would be running from a pioneer amp as well, it's under powered so if did do the pair of splits I'd end up among the 6x9s and the splits and getting a bigger mono for the sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.