DLS MS6 Crossover Settings

Participant count
  • Participant list

ecbmxer
10+ year member

What settings are supposed to be inside my MS6 component crossover? On the case it just says "selectable tweeter level inside" and the same thing in the instructions. But then in the diagram in the instruction manual it shows another place for a jumper and a hi/low setting (crossover freq?). In my crossover I have four holes in this location but no jumper. I have a jumper for the tweeter level. Is this right or am I supposed to have a jumper for the crossover frequency also? Oh and what settings would everybody reccomend for installing the woofer in the door and the tweeter in the dash?

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.