Distoraton at low volume levels using pioneer speakers and JVC Head unit

nice! 3 pairs of pre-outs at 5, COUNT EM 5 VOLTS!!!, 13 band eq, time alignment, etc etc. those old pioneers might have got smoked from something with the way the old setup was rigged, but im glad to hear that you got it where you want it :)  cheers sir
It sounds amazing now! Saving up and will probabaly run 2 15s in the back from kenwood lol

It sounds amazing now! Saving up and will probabaly run 2 15s in the back from kenwood lol
good show old chap! what vehicle is it? also, to help us all out, you should add some vehicle specifics in your signature so we dont have to bug you 100 times asking what car, amp, deck etc etc etc. I ask because unless you have a yukon, 2 15"s wont be ideal. 1 15" in the right box will astound you vs 2 of em in whatever you can wedge in there

good show old chap! what vehicle is it? also, to help us all out, you should add some vehicle specifics in your signature so we dont have to bug you 100 times asking what car, amp, deck etc etc etc. I ask because unless you have a yukon, 2 15"s wont be ideal. 1 15" in the right box will astound you vs 2 of em in whatever you can wedge in there
I went to my profile and added missing information. Don't know why it only shows my location on my posts. Thanks man. The car is a small suv. I have tons of room in the back lol

Last edited by a moderator:
My JVC kdr995bts is randomely freezing and wont turn on for a day at a time. if I reset it it MAY come on but then freeze again so I put my kdr680s in. What is wrong with it or could cause this? when it freezes even turning off my car wont turn it off. when it wont power on the usb I play from still has power...

maq1919 said:
My JVC kdr995bts is randomely freezing and wont turn on for a day at a time. if I reset it it MAY come on but then freeze again so I put my kdr680s in. What is wrong with it or could cause this? when it freezes even turning off my car wont turn it off. when it wont power on the usb I play from still has power...
Nevermind got it swapped out with a replacement. The old unit was defective. Still a jvc-kdr995 bts.

Nice. I just installed a KD-X360BTS. 

This thing has more features than I'm used to. Has a speaker size and sub size selection not sure what that does. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.