Design: Type R's

and that amp is only 1500 with one channel, and since it's a mono, it's 750 to each sub.

then again, he still does have more cone area.

i hate that site it ***** too many rules and not enough product for me to give a **** thanks for the advice but do u have any where else in mind
LOL you really do? yeah, i agree. it's real anal, but they got some nice shet for sale.

i guess you can PM ssacket here, i know SPY's got some nice subs for sale, but idk if they are budget wise, but ssacket, budget and power wise, he'd be your man. or find some nice PSI subs.

i want a 150 trying to be the first trunk car in my club to pull a 50 so i though 2 type r's big box big amp nice electrical would do it according to ccab he pulled a 152 with his so i said wtf ill try it as well the only guy doing 50's has a wall with 4 kicker cvx subs in it

i want a 150 trying to be the first trunk car in my club to pull a 50 so i though 2 type r's big box big amp nice electrical would do it according to ccab he pulled a 152 with his so i said wtf ill try it as well the only guy doing 50's has a wall with 4 kicker cvx subs in it
what meter ?

its definately possible to do a 150 with two 12" type-R's, but for a daily setup its somewhat unrealistic.

TommyK burped over a 150 with a 10" type-R, but that wasnt in a daily stereo (aka it probably sounded like hell)

quit worrying about numbers for your daily setup, put two 12's in a box tuned low, and it'll sound good

if you are chasing numbers, prepare to have a shitty sounding system, and prepare to go through many, many different box designs. I'de reccomend learning to do it yourself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.