Design i did for Tez4life

do you take the time to design a sub into all the designs you make or do you somehow have a way of dropping one you've predesigned in? i like it very much. still learning the program but only got 3 hours of demo left... and i cant afford it? can you just reinstall demo?

sketchup is free.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and if i think there is a problem with fittiment, or is i have the time ill try to design the sub.

I'd like to give a big thanks to Dylan Kirby (Team Decent) JBLCAMRY who taught me how to model a speaker in sketchup, and helped me out a number of times.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.