Definitive List of SQ Subs

My lint in order...

1) SI Mag (obvously I am partial due to owning this woofer)

2) ID Max or ID Q (both are great subs, the max will be a much better sub for what you are after, but the Q will be a great budget sub in this class)

3) Alpine type X

4) MK-2 Adire Brahma

5) Adire Shiva (if you can find one. They dont look like much, but they sound amazing)

6) Arc audio flatline series (I think that is what they are called, sound great from the several installs I have played with/heard)

7) old school solo baric subs by kicker ( //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif )

8) Old school PPI flat cones

9) JBL GTI subs (another //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif )

If I think of more I will post them.

"Would everyone that's extensively listened to Aura subs please raise their hand?"

*raises hand*

"Would anyone that recommends Aura subs please raise their hand?"

*raises hand*

That is all.

"Would everyone that's extensively listened to Aura subs please raise their hand?"
*raises hand*

"Would anyone that recommends Aura subs please raise their hand?"

*raises hand*

That is all.
I would have liked to give a couple of those a try.... sold for a decent price too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Just too deep a sub for this particular install.

DLS Nobelium.....People really need to look at this sub. Its one of the best subs I've heard to date......very very accurate! I debated and looked at so many subs......I finally decided to get something that I didn't see a bunch of b.s. reviews.

The terms definitive and SQ are complete opposites //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Back in '04 I had the pleasure of comparing Mr.Flamboyant's IDMax 12 and MKI Brahma 12...

In the same car, amp, box...

Needless to say they both sound excellent...but what do I have now?

A MKI Brahma...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.