Definitive List of SQ Subs

I'm thinking that untill you address getting the sound into the cabin, you aren't going to be happy with any sub. Muffling the sound will make any sub sound "slow." Get the sound into the cabin first, then make your judgement on the quality of the sub you currently have.

You could remove the rear speakers. Or cut the whole back deck out if you wanted. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I was never that great in math...but did I only see 1 vote for the FiQ's????? Thats the sub of all subs I expected to be mentioned the most and this is page 3 of this post. Anyone with personal experience with the IDMax vs the FiQ? As i saw a lot of votes for the Max.

What are the better subs for limited air space, probbly 8s or 10s, with mainly SQ but good output, aka SQL! I have about 2-2.5 cu ft of raw air space, no displacement, or box built yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.