DD Z Series Build Log

Just get a new car. Like a old Honda. You could sell that Z and Pontiac and pay for it.
It was my first car and I don't ever plan on selling it. My mom has an 03 Honda civic she would let me have, but it doesn't look as sporty. My daily driver is an 07 Silverado 4 door, but I don't want to do anything crazy with that yet. I just have an aftermarket deck and front speakers

I've seen Fiero's with uglier boxes in the trunk and ported up to the passenger compartment that sounded really good. Just because a box is ugly on the outside doesn't mean it's junk. Good luck with your build. I've always had a soft spot for Fieros as I've owned a few. Don't ever sell it!

I've seen Fiero's with uglier boxes in the trunk and ported up to the passenger compartment that sounded really good. Just because a box is ugly on the outside doesn't mean it's junk. Good luck with your build. I've always had a soft spot for Fieros as I've owned a few. Don't ever sell it!
Thank you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.