DC 2.0 vs AQ 2200

LOL.jim u contridict yourself hispls, pretty much said what ive been saying in this thread and u agree ? i never said they were 100 % percent the same. the case changes then some use tiffany stlye rca the point is u say dc uses " the best of parts " well then so does the rest of the amps in that catergory that come from the build house do too.
not really cal . i have talked with rusty a few times about his amps ,he tells me that they do use better parts on all the dc amps ,hence the price difference ,weather or not that makes them better is what he believes .all i know is that i have ran both ,4 channels and the big mono blocks ,my ab amps did get a bit warm ,but never hot or anything to be worried about ,my dc amps always ran cool .same subs ,same batteries,same alts ,exact same build all around except an amp change.will i run either one again ? yes i will both are great amps that produce a ton of power.i just think the dc amps were a bit better .only reason why i changed to ab over dc ,was that i was due for a change which i always do once or twice a year .always trying new amps and subs ,because thats what we do .

not really cal . i have talked with rusty a few times about his amps ,he tells me that they do use better parts on all the dc amps ,hence the price difference ,weather or not that makes them better is what he believes .all i know is that i have ran both ,4 channels and the big mono blocks ,my ab amps did get a bit warm ,but never hot or anything to be worried about ,my dc amps always ran cool .same subs ,same batteries,same alts ,exact same build all around except an amp change.will i run either one again ? yes i will both are great amps that produce a ton of power.i just think the dc amps were a bit better .only reason why i changed to ab over dc ,was that i was due for a change which i always do once or twice a year .always trying new amps and subs ,because thats what we do .
rusty is a good guy and i ran dc amps and the dc level 5 is my favorite sub till date , all i know is im on a sundown kick right now i just got a 200.4 and i need to go make some noise . one thing nobody can argue with is sundown has the best amp warranty in the industry:hapydanc::

rusty is a good guy and i ran dc amps and the dc level 5 is my favorite sub till date , all i know is im on a sundown kick right now i just got a 200.4 and i need to go make some noise . one thing nobody can argue with is sundown has the best amp warranty in the industry:hapydanc::
i can agree with you there , not only is it a 2 year warranty but its transferrable as well i miss my saz 4500 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i can agree with you there , not only is it a 2 year warranty but its transferrable as well i miss my saz 4500 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
actually its a 5yr warranty After the 2-year policy has expired the 5-year discounted replacement policy will be in effect for 3 more years and yea i need a 4500:crying:

why are u not a sundown dealer ? i need a deal on a ns-1:naughty:

actually its a 5yr warranty After the 2-year policy has expired the 5-year discounted replacement policy will be in effect for 3 more years and yea i need a 4500:crying:
i was gonna run 2 of them strapped ,but couldn't find another that was in decent shape at the time . all te ones i seen at the time were hammered and the owner wanted way to much for them .

The AQ2200-601 10 Gbit/s BERT module is a compact and powerful. It offers high quality features such as built-in internal Signal Generator (SG) and Clock Data Recovery (CDR), EO/OE interfaces, and several variable signal output functions. The AQ2200 series MultiApplication Test System is designed for universal purposes; therefore various modules for various applications can be accommodated.

lol at being the same amp and strap able to each other. The DC is smaller, more efficient and uses higher quality parts. Both will do the job though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

NuckinFutz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
NuckinFutz
Shreveport, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date