db revolution sub? guy on fb in town got 1 fs cheap looks like a sundown sa

so either it has a new cone or a cool decal lol.. man i gotta hear it and see what ohm it is, just got so much crap to do and waiting for plumber for a week now.. he got a alpine amp he also knows nothing about $50 i pray it's like a 1k and works lol..
??? Why you excited? It's just an sa sub...ain't nothing special about it.

Its just a local spl team down here around me. I see them at all the local MECA shows. If it's actually out of one of their vehicles, it's been beat to death. Count on it. They are a good team, and the guys are loud, and they throw the power to their stuff for sure. The Db Revolution van does around low 170's ..... Unless it's near free, I wouldn't worry about getting that. Just figure it needs a recone ....

Its just a local spl team down here around me. I see them at all the local MECA shows. If it's actually out of one of their vehicles, it's been beat to death. Count on it. They are a good team, and the guys are loud, and they throw the power to their stuff for sure. The Db Revolution van does around low 170's ..... Unless it's near free, I wouldn't worry about getting that. Just figure it needs a recone ....
ya'll are killing me it's 1st decent thing i found close in in good price range.. saw like $1600 jl setup $600 like 50 miles away but can't do that..

Hey geezer dickfart did you ever end up meeting up with that kid?
no everyone here saying "Meh" about the sa sub they were ones rec'd it to me in 1st place months ago but seem to think it maybe wore out if db comp sub so told him i'd just help him sell it if he wanted..

Wow... just wow... gramps this is likely the 30th thread about your setup/car/wanting something new. It's no wonder people throw you under the bus constantly. Buy something, power it right and for petes sake amplify the fronts. Of course that'll begin a whole new set of threads askin bout the "best" highs to run... I digress

Hey... that FU750 should getter done if boxed to your preferences and mated with an amplified front stage... just do it man!

Almost every thread... I swear... lol

Wow... just wow... gramps this is likely the 30th thread about your setup/car/wanting something new. It's no wonder people throw you under the bus constantly. Buy something, power it right and for petes sake amplify the fronts. Of course that'll begin a whole new set of threads askin bout the "best" highs to run... I digress
Hey... that FU750 should getter done if boxed to your preferences and mated with an amplified front stage... just do it man!

Almost every thread... I swear... lol
yes and as u see everything i find something that looks like a deal peeps talk me out of it.. for all i know the sa is a d2 and i coulda been at 1 ohm now and that would stop some of the complaining about my set up, was gonna meet him at 6 and check ohm load and play it but they like meh it's just a old sub.. so i take the advise and don't buy it (like i did with sq hds2, cab 3" coil, ct strato/hydro, soundqubed hds3.1 later only to see some of those be recd to other peeps) then get yelled at when i ask about something else

As much advice as you dole out it should be an easy decision for you... before I'd worry bout a different sub, amplify the highs man... you are missing out on deck power.

Im sorry man... that's common sense advice... get a 40 x 2 amp for 40-50$ and you might be happy... probably not tho... it IS car audio... lol... you shoulda done the highs months ago.

As much advice as you dole out it should be an easy decision for you... before I'd worry bout a different sub, amplify the highs man... you are missing out on deck power.
Im sorry man... that's common sense advice... get a 40 x 2 amp for 40-50$ and you might be happy... probably not tho... it IS car audio... lol... you shoulda done the highs months ago.
adding 2nd amp is a pain.. i'd need bigger wire, big 3 (which i'm gonna work on in spring) and i have to get dist blocks and run speaker but main thing is 2nd amp won't fit on same side of back seat (seat is slit) so i gotta move amp to trunk which is already mostly filled with sub, don't know that it worth it for like 60rms more..

adding 2nd amp is a pain.. i'd need bigger wire, big 3 (which i'm gonna work on in spring) and i have to get dist blocks and run speaker but main thing is 2nd amp won't fit on same side of back seat (seat is slit) so i gotta move amp to trunk which is already mostly filled with sub, don't know that it worth it for like 60rms more..
Amping your fronts is always worth it. You will see a huge difference but if you care about that is up to you.

Amping your fronts is always worth it. You will see a huge difference but if you care about that is up to you.
yeah i've had all that in other cars (look at my gallery u see 2 memphis amps on amp wall with xover) i also had a little alt whine and now i have none at all and don't wanta spent $200 to gain 50-100rms and have any whine and lite dimming..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.