Dave_damage - refund yet ..?? - Pending Bad Feedback

Maybe the seller isn't responding because you've sent him countless PMs telling him to get a job. Unless you had a written contract stating that he couldn't spend the money until you paid him in full, he doesn't have to do anything. Unfortunately for you, it's hard to send half of an amp just because you only paid for half of it(or however much you paid) at the time.
I think the fact that he sent you part of the money back isn't something he should be praised for, although he legally didn't have to. Moral value and legal obligation aren't transferable. To protect yourself, you should have stated that he couldn't spend the money. That way, he would have been able to pay you back.

You had a medical emergency, which puts neither of you at fault. You needed money, and asked for what you gave him back. Because he spent part of it, he couldn't give you everything. He is unemployed, and has been for over a year now. That's not your fault, but he isn't obliged to do anything for you. You've grown considerably angry(not unexpected; you've had money owed to you for a year), but considering it's only $75, and the seller has SEVERAL references, you need to stop pretending you're being the good guy. If you've got a job, and enough money for car audio equipment, you need to stop worrying about the $75 until he makes contact again. Making a thread telling him to get a job isn't going to do anything. Sending him PM after PM until his box is full isn't going to do anything. Trying to get everyone here to tell him to pay you back isn't going to do anything.

If you want to be the better man, stop making mountains out of ant-hills.
countless PMs = less than 2 a month or months. If he simply sent me an update OCCASIONALLY, i'd be fine with that. He doesn't try to contact me at all without me first contacting him. Refs that big an issue really? You bring them up enough, i've done business with most everyone on this site SEVERAL times, since we decided to make that word stand out.. I've gotten more refs on here in the past year than most people do in their lives. I'm not bragging.. but apparently you wanted to talk about it. I'm not telling him to get a job... I'm telling him at least make An effort to contact me, update me, anything..

Last edited by a moderator:
countless PMs = less than 2 a month or months. If he simply sent me an update OCCASIONALLY, i'd be fine with that. He doesn't try to contact me at all without me first contacting him. Refs that big an issue really? You bring them up enough, i've done business with most everyone on this site SEVERAL times, since we decided to make that word stand out.. I've gotten more refs on here in the past year than most people do in their lives. I'm not bragging.. but apparently you wanted to talk about it. I'm not telling him to get a job... I'm telling him at least make An effort to contact me, update me, anything..
The reason I mentioned he had several references is because he obviously has done a lot of business on this site. He's not going to try to scam you out of $75. Why do you have to get so defensive? You don't need to get mad about this. Jesus.

Times must be rough,wasting your time over 75.00. LIG.
I'm sure it is the principle of the matter not the actual funds.

I just spent 3 hours on the phone with UPS because of a discrepancy with my account and it was only 81 dollars. However that was MY $81, not theirs. lol

Why do people sell things. Cause they need money. If you had a $1000 amp, and you needed money for something fast, and sold it to me for $500, and I gave ya 4...said I would pay ya later....you would take that, and expect me to pay the rest, and you would spend it on what you needed.
If you need money fast & don't have $500 aside for such an occasion you might want to get your priorities in check. It amazes me how many people live paycheck to paycheck. Seriously, you don't have a few hundred dollars saved up but you can pay $1,000 for a freakin amplifier? To anyone who lives like that.... LOL you fail at life.

$40 in the checking account, $2,500 vehicle with $4,000 loan remaining, $2,500 in car stereo, maxed out credit cards, part-time job. The american dream.

Just a fast response to this thread as its the first I have seen of it. As the OP knows, I have other priority's at the moment with living expenses. When I have the money to send him, He will get his money. He is not the only victim here. He sends me $500 I spend it. If I didn't need the money, I would not have sold the amps. Then he wants the money back. Well I dont have it. If I did, he would have it. I know its been a long time, but regardless of time, I cant give something I dont have. PM Box Cleared. Sorry so short, but I am on my ****** phone.

Dave, as long as I get some contact longer than a few words.. it's fine. You understand why I made this thread I hope.. you did tell me to should I feel a need and it was my way of contacting you as PMs were full since goob changed stuff again apparently.

I have no issue at all with the thread. I will send you some money as soon as I can. I know its frustrating. I know its a while away, but you will be paid in full by the end of July at the latest. Sorry again for the long delay.

i will have the money on monday Aug 1st..
no problem, i'll pm you the new paypal address I have.

EDIT: PMs are full. lemme know when you've cleared them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies