Dave_damage - refund yet ..?? - Pending Bad Feedback

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
- Done a transaction with him under my old username of TheLow.

Since your pm box is full I can no longer pm you asking if you've decided to send the remaining refund to me. Still 75 owed and it's been literally right at a year. Let's just get this taken care of already. You could attempt to keep in contact at all or let me know what's going on as i've said in about EVERY pm i've sent you. Then you throw the attitude at me. I've given you time, you act like you've been without a job this long. McDonalds will hire about anyone... go there if nothing else. This is frankly bullshit. I'm by no means giving you an attitude good sir but it's been long enough.

if you decide to have this taken care of and are ready to send the refund. PM Me for my paypal information to send it to. Otherwise i'll leave this up until it's cleared/done with now.

cliffs -

was Buying 2 soundstream xxx6500s off him, emergency came up and I needed a refund. He said he spent it already and I only got a partial, he's been right at a year with excuses from no job to whatever else reason of why he doesn't have the money to refund me. Owes me the 75 still and I have put up with it long enough ( full pm box brought on the actual thread as I was being very lenient in my opinion ).

he was on earlier today. He's told me several times I could take a thread about it that it wouldn't make a difference as he just doesn't have any income right now and to my better judgement, I withheld. I have no way of contacting him now though as his PMs were full and I still want my refund, a year later now.

Personally, you don't have the right to tell him to go get a job, just to pay you.

Second, you made a deal to buy something, sent the money. That is what a deal is. He never had to refund you anything.

Now on the other hand.....he was nice enough to refund you, and he said he would, so he should finish.

Sux man, It's been a month since I bought a Yellowtop from SOCALNOOB I got him the money same night, he hasn't even shipped it yet, his cell he gave me was his GF's and shes trying to get it figured out for me, right now hes in jail for punching a cop. Makes me never want to buy first and have shipped later ppl do this stupid shiz all the time, seriously who gets the money and spends it all with no way of making it back.

If he has no income, he has no income... It ***** but I have been there!! I owed someone $100 once but had ZERO income, he didn't care (understandably, it wasn't his problem) and threw a huge fit and called me all kinds of names etc... The fact of the matter was I have a house and a family to think of before I could make it right with him. I of course got a new job quickly, got caught up on stuff and game him his $100 plus another $50 for his troubles...

Personally, you don't have the right to tell him to go get a job, just to pay you.
Second, you made a deal to buy something, sent the money. That is what a deal is. He never had to refund you anything.

Now on the other hand.....he was nice enough to refund you, and he said he would, so he should finish.
i'm not telling him what to do.. i'm sorry I forgot not all people want to make the effort to work... thought they should.

as stated, i sent him partial payment, couldn't continue due to an emergency ( medical related ) and he should have still had my funds there to refund as they weren't fully his until he got full payment.

also, lol kindly take me off your ref list 10'er gtfo with that.

Sux man, It's been a month since I bought a Yellowtop from SOCALNOOB I got him the money same night, he hasn't even shipped it yet, his cell he gave me was his GF's and shes trying to get it figured out for me, right now hes in jail for punching a cop. Makes me never want to buy first and have shipped later ppl do this stupid shiz all the time, seriously who gets the money and spends it all with no way of making it back.
that muthafuqqa punched a cop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ready2go.gif.6557fa3d88b9eaca9c7b8efb9cbd02ed.gif dammmm he looked like a calm dood

If he has no income, he has no income... It ***** but I have been there!! I owed someone $100 once but had ZERO income, he didn't care (understandably, it wasn't his problem) and threw a huge fit and called me all kinds of names etc... The fact of the matter was I have a house and a family to think of before I could make it right with him. I of course got a new job quickly, got caught up on stuff and game him his $100 plus another $50 for his troubles...
he's had a year. i've given him time. I think i've "cared" for the situation for an ample amount of time. I just want my money... not a word that i'll get it and nothing there after be said on it.

So he was right to take his money and run? I don't understand what you're suggesting here, that OP should pay him and reciever should do nothing? How about since he hasn't been able to pay him back for a year ****ing ship him the item he was gonna buy. Also pretty ****** to not adress OPs concerns or try to work something out...or even answer OP.

So he was right to take his money and run?

Why do people sell things. Cause they need money. If you had a $1000 amp, and you needed money for something fast, and sold it to me for $500, and I gave ya 4...said I would pay ya later....you would take that, and expect me to pay the rest, and you would spend it on what you needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies