Dave_damage - refund yet ..?? - Pending Bad Feedback

Why do people sell things. Cause they need money. If you had a $1000 amp, and you needed money for something fast, and sold it to me for $500, and I gave ya 4...said I would pay ya later....you would take that, and expect me to pay the rest, and you would spend it on what you needed.
I had over 700 transactions last year alone man. I don't spend the funds until the transaction is completed, it's the seller's fault anytime if they spend it before hand. That's on them no matter how you look at it. I can't help it if they need the cash instantly, they should state that before hand in cases like that.

Wouldn't have been worth it to send it back to ya....I would have been out $200 in shipping and still not had a sub.
aw, well i'm glad you put forth the effort to let me make it right to begin with... oh wait..

Also If I did accept it no I wouldn't take the money and spend it when the transaction hadn't been finished thats really really a lousy attitude, in fact thats just plain stupid.

I had over 700 transactions last year alone man. I don't spend the funds until the transaction is completed, it's the seller's fault anytime if they spend it before hand. That's on them no matter how you look at it. I can't help it if they need the cash instantly, they should state that before hand in cases like that.

This^^

Also if the item is broken when it arrives a refund is to be expected mang. How you gonna refund them with the money you just spent? Now you just pissed someone off.

aw, well i'm glad you put forth the effort to let me make it right to begin with... oh wait..
Woulda never said anything till your post saying to take you off my reference list, and assuming that I have no experience with audio prior to me coming here. I have been doing this since 97.....so think what ya want. I was showing both sides of a situation. Ever heard of devils advocate? Prolly not.

Well don't sell broken shiat.....
he said when it arrives, meaning accident during shipping or something, in which insurance would be used but still the buyer should be refunded and the seller handle that as well.

i'd like it if both of you kindly quit arguing in my thread. It's not adding anything to it. I'm simply stating since I can no longer pm him due to inbox changes, this thread is how i'm saying I'm still waiting for an update

Woulda never said anything till your post saying to take you off my reference list, and assuming that I have no experience with audio prior to me coming here. I have been doing this since 97.....so think what ya want. I was showing both sides of a situation. Ever heard of devils advocate? Prolly not.
aw.. simple reply then, if you have nothing further to add regarding my issue, gtfo. You've said your 2 cents regarding the issue however uninvolved you are in it.

fair enough.

he has no job....no income....then tell him to send you some AMPS
he had them on craigslist a long while back, I found the Ads myself actually and saved a screenshot of them somewhere on here. that was the last I seen of those. I also had his ebay where he was selling items but forgot it now as well since moving. I don't want amps really.. I don't want this trouble. I just want my money back and to no longer have to be involved with the situation. i've been considerate on time. I don't think that's an issue anyone has brought up, I dunno what/ if any response i'll get from this thread.. but I'd like it to be in the form of asking for my paypal info and being done with the transaction.

Sry for argueing on this thread....guess had to get some of my steam off. I did with the first post but the other guy got my blood boiling, his reasoning is pretty much dead on why I had buying from people online noone is responsible, I hope he buys something has an issue with it or it comes broken and he becomes SOL and loses his money.

Sry for argueing on this thread....guess had to get some of my steam off. I did with the first post but the other guy got my blood boiling, his reasoning is pretty much dead on why I had buying from people online noone is responsible, I hope he buys something has an issue with it or it comes broken and he becomes SOL and loses his money.

I did...from the OP. And yeah Low, I will exit the thread. A mod can clean this up.

Maybe the seller isn't responding because you've sent him countless PMs telling him to get a job. Unless you had a written contract stating that he couldn't spend the money until you paid him in full, he doesn't have to do anything. Unfortunately for you, it's hard to send half of an amp just because you only paid for half of it(or however much you paid) at the time.

I think the fact that he sent you part of the money back isn't something he should be praised for, although he legally didn't have to. Moral value and legal obligation aren't transferable. To protect yourself, you should have stated that he couldn't spend the money. That way, he would have been able to pay you back.

You had a medical emergency, which puts neither of you at fault. You needed money, and asked for what you gave him back. Because he spent part of it, he couldn't give you everything. He is unemployed, and has been for over a year now. That's not your fault, but he isn't obliged to do anything for you. You've grown considerably angry(not unexpected; you've had money owed to you for a year), but considering it's only $75, and the seller has SEVERAL references, you need to stop pretending you're being the good guy. If you've got a job, and enough money for car audio equipment, you need to stop worrying about the $75 until he makes contact again. Making a thread telling him to get a job isn't going to do anything. Sending him PM after PM until his box is full isn't going to do anything. Trying to get everyone here to tell him to pay you back isn't going to do anything.

If you want to be the better man, stop making mountains out of ant-hills.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies