Dave_damage - refund yet ..?? - Pending Bad Feedback

he's never let me know when his PMs are cleared so I could send him my new paypal.. guess we will see monday. I'm going to try and pm him the new paypal now.

EDIT: PM box is still full. sigh.

just wow. No money to refund me.. yet 1 week ago you're attempting to buy a 400 dollar 18" ss xxx woofer here:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/Epyonic1543/wowdavedamage.jpg

wowdavedamage.jpg

Direct link to post:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/518580-soundstream-xxx-18-a.html#post7685044

Are PMs cleared yet dave so I can send you my paypal info for my refund you're supposed to send tomorrow?

it'll be hard to send it if you don't allow me to give you a way to send it..

Also, don't take me the wrong way. I just want my money($75) and it's some bullcrap to see stuff like that while I get no contact whatsoever.

That's how I look at it.

[sry JL I do understand ur side but you bought them he did not have to give u anything back. But I guess he had a brain fart and said he would. If it takes him 6 months so be it. he is doing u a favor

I love both of you. Tossing out my 2 cents

[sry JL I do understand ur side but you bought them he did not have to give u anything back. But I guess he had a brain fart and said he would. If it takes him 6 months so be it. he is doing u a favor
I love both of you. Tossing out my 2 cents
I have nothing against dave but at this point.. it's 75.00 dollars.. shouldn't be that difficult to gather and send to end this hassle. I don't see the point in wanting to buy other people stuff without dealing with current business issues you have at hand regarding your feedback and acting like you don't have it.. where do you plan to get the cash for the subwoofer then? He hasn't contacted me at all since his last post in this thread and i've asked him to let me know when his pm box is clear so I can send him new paypal info... blah.

& I

EDIT:

Errors

The following errors occurred with your submission

dave_damage has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

still no way to send it....

Dave.... Today you're supposed To refund me as you've said. Could you kindly clear PMs to get my new paypal information? Let me know when cleared...

A lot of BS in this thread

1.) It is only $75 but I know Justin is Diabetic. That $75 is a vial of Insulin if he doesnt have insurance.

2.) All of you would be bashing someone if they owed you $75. All Justin is asking for is some contact of when he MIGHT see the money

3.) It is not your responsibility or place to tell someone how they should live their life - you cant tell the Justin how he needs to spend his money

4.) Key word - EMERGENCY - He wasnt planning on needing those funds. Maybe he had just made rent, car payment or something that took a lot of money then had the emergency.

5.) Did the seller HAVE to refund Justin? No but at the point he did he established a new deal. I cant go into a store and return something and have them tell me "We are only going to give you part of your refund, Okay?" Doesnt work like that.

Still no contact I'm on lunch break right now.. And yes all I was asking for was contact since it was unachievable at that time. I got it. And a date for refund.. Then a later date for refund... Then no contact again... In this thread alone.

still nothing, im going to assume i won't have a pm asking for the paypal information by morning when I wake up..

Dave, get this taken care of... it's ******** currently...

just wow. No money to refund me.. yet 1 week ago you're attempting to buy a 400 dollar 18" ss xxx woofer here:http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/Epyonic1543/wowdavedamage.jpg

wowdavedamage.jpg

Direct link to post:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/518580-soundstream-xxx-18-a.html#post7685044

Are PMs cleared yet dave so I can send you my paypal info for my refund you're supposed to send tomorrow?

it'll be hard to send it if you don't allow me to give you a way to send it..

Also, don't take me the wrong way. I just want my money($75) and it's some bullcrap to see stuff like that while I get no contact whatsoever.

That's how I look at it.

If you must know, my friend was looking for one, I was going to charge him more if i could get it for a good price.

PM me your paypal info please!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied