Dan Wiggin's (Adire Audio) rules for Car Audio

I hate to bring this up, but it's not your music that's making them look at you funny //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
I bet its the orange hat:laugh:

And you're the gayest member to ever sign up here.
Take that.

and by gay I mean merry and cheerful

Coming from you, it's a compliment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. Honey.

NG

Ok, you don't have to have MONSTER BASS to annoy the piss outta someone... let use you as an example, you're at a light and you have no bass, some straight outta the hood, no clue about audio guy pulls up sex to you listening to the SHITTIEST rap song you've EVER hear in your life. He's got tweeters, MY GOD DOES THAT SON OF A ***** HAVE TWEETERS, and then he's also got 2 15" Pyramid Hyper Pro's in a 45hz box without a SSF.... blasting it as loud as he can, which isn't all that 'LOUD', but you know exactly what I'm saying.
IDK about you man, but when my system was down, I could hear that **** with mine and his windows up, and it got in my ear and stabbed my brain with a retard stick.

It's **** like that, that makes me be considerate to others at stoplights, and in residential areas, other than that I pretty much play it as loud as I want, but there are certain times that you just gotta think about others around you. I try not to annoy people, cause I myself HATE being annoyed, esp. by little ****s I don't even know.
well thats different...i dont have a shitty system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. i know what your saying. i guess im just an ******* who doesnt care sometimes. but i always keep it down in residential neighborhoods

1. If the sun is down, the volume is down.2. If the speed is down, the volume is down.

3. If the population around you is up, the volume is down
few year old thread, but I lol'd //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif it was worth it

I don't bump at stop lights or in neighborhoods at night. However, if it's day light and I'm driving about 35+ mph I'll listen to it as loud as I want to. It's not like there aren't barking dogs, people honking, loud car and bike exhausts, trains, etc. around us.

Drag Racing Creed • I will never operate my system in a manner that will disturb those around me. • I will never operate my system in a manner that could result in injury. • I will never operate my system in violation of the law. • I will do my best to represent the sport of dB Drag Racing in a positive fashion. • I will conduct myself in a professional manner while participating at events. • I will do my best to support those companies and retailers who support our sport. • I will always abide by the dB Drag Racing rules when competing and will do my best to insure that others abide by the rules as well.

These are the rules I follow.

Wow, I'm amazed at some of the posts I see on here sometimes. Sometimes I think a 3 y/o hopped on the computer when the babysitter wasn't watching.

Everyone has the right to listen to music as loud as they want. It's only a certain percentage of people that have the courtesy to think of others. When people decide not to respect others that right is taken away.

A good friend of mine is a Detroit cop. They just enacted a sound ordinance in Detroit and he LOVES it. It gives them one more reason to pull over people. They hardly ever give out tickets for the sound violation. They don't have time to process stupid tickets like that. You'd be amazed how many times they pull over a car for bumping and end up arresting the guy for drugs or weapons though. They just got a guy that was on Americas Most Wanted because he was driving around in an Escalade with limo tint on the front windows (illegal here) and bumpin so hard they could hear it a block away.

Now then, time to get back to building a fiberglass box for 3 12's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.