Dan Wiggin's (Adire Audio) rules for Car Audio

you don't hear people saying **** turn the engine down on that F350 diesel. that **** is loud and you can hear from a block away. any one with exhaust is loud. i play my music loud when i want. I'm not an ******* with it, but stop complaining. oh yeah **** the police and their noise ordinance

you don't hear people saying **** turn the engine down on that F350 diesel. that **** is loud and you can hear from a block away. any one with exhaust is loud. i play my music loud when i want. I'm not an ******* with it, but stop complaining. oh yeah **** the police and their noise ordinance
no. fuck YOU for being an irresponsible Little douchebag that makes us all look bad.

I would personally much rather hear a little boom go by for a few seconds. than hear a harley roar by or some kids doing burnouts at the old walmart...

no **** you parkave. i never said i bump in neighborhoods and stuff. i find it funny when im at a stoplight with a dually or a motorcycle and i turn my **** up and they look at me like im the one annoying

no **** you parkave. i never said i bump in neighborhoods and stuff. i find it funny when im at a stoplight with a dually or a motorcycle and i turn my **** up and they look at me like im the one annoying
Diesel engines are naturally loud from the factory...your systrem wasn't. Stop comparing apples to oranges.

if it comes loud then its ok. engine and exhaust is ok, motorcycles are ok. when im in the car with my son im like **** that bike is loud and annoying, but its ok since it came factory. your a douche. when im smoking outside my apartments i would rather hear a little boom then a prelude shitting out rice.

Diesel engines are naturally loud from the factory...your systrem wasn't. Stop comparing apples to oranges.
If my car came from the factory with a 5,000 watt stereo, dual 18's, etc... would it be any less annoying? Singling out car stereos is exactly what us, as car audio enthusiasts, should be against. If they want to make noise ordinaces... fine, but every vehicle should have to abide by it. Otherwise its not really an ordinance to stop noise, just car stereos.

honestly the issue comes to this...people will ***** and complain about EVERYTHING.

i ****ing hate it when a harley zips by me (yes i have actually had to cover my ears with my hands on the FREEWAY ie, it was ****ING LOUD!) but i view it as "that his idea of enjoyment. who am i to ***** at him doing what he finds fun?" so you wont hear me calling cops and complaing to them about **** like this. people just need to be a little more forgiving IMO.

i do have a problem with people bumping in residential areas and stop lights at the dead of night as that is just disrespectful. but before 9pm or so i view it as, i let your hobbies slide, you let mine slide. i still wont bump when there are lots of people around because i think its stupid, but im not gonna think someone is stupid for doing it so long as they're not TRYING to get attention to look "cool" or some ****.

just my .02c

If my car came from the factory with a 5,000 watt stereo, dual 18's, etc... would it be any less annoying?
No, but it doesn't come like that from the dealership. No sense in talking about ifs and buts that don't exist.

Also, exhaust and such doesn't throw profanities into the air the way that 90% of "thumpers" do. Some 6 year old kid coming home from tee-ball doesn't need to hear about bitches, drugs, fucking hoes, killing niggaz, etc.

all i saw was adire audio so i had to click.....god i wish i could find some more koda comps

oh and yea, common sense. people being stupid make it bad for the rest of us

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.