Dan Wiggin's (Adire Audio) rules for Car Audio

you do' date=' and ignore my request to turn it down and ill have the cops over in under 5 min. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif[/quote']

cops won't even respond to something like that in 90% of towns in the US

Only if Tom or Jim punch while moderate.
Pose5.jpg

the "sneaky dragon"...

Studio8MicSwing.jpg

after moderate i have most joy

well no, i dont just go around everywhere blasting my stuff all the time, i really only listen to it on the highway. But really, who are any of you to tell someone how loud they can listen to there system? im not tryin to start **** or anything, im just sayin

But really, who are any of you to tell someone how loud they can listen to there system? im not tryin to start **** or anything, im just sayin
Any parent that's tried for an hour to put their kid to bed, only to have some inconsiderate jerkoff with no sense of respect blow by their house with the volume up in the middle of the night...or someone that works the graveyard shift and doesn't need to be bothered by excessive noise outside.

I'm not saying you've done any of that, I'm just saying figuratively, your right to swing your arm stops where my face begins. You don't have a "right" to listen to your stereo when it infringes on others.

But really, who are any of you to tell someone how loud they can listen to there system?
No one here is, but the local law enforcement might be a different story. If you get stopped by the police for noise pollution are you going to tell them the same ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

No one here is, but the local law enforcement might be a different story. If you get stopped by the police for noise pollution are you going to tell them the same ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
So that's why my tort law professor didn't like me...hmm...oh well. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Fuck that ****!

That's all I gotta say. Fuck off, eat a dick, WHATEVER I DO WHAT I WANT.

NG

PS: This doesn't mean I bump irresponsibly...it just means....wtf...fuck off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.